Reviews for Cat Like Theif
guest chapter 21 . 4/14
i laughed so hard at the part where kf pouting about the boobs ,,,, haha .. so funny
Flink jelsa4eva chapter 3 . 7/8/2014
I about died of The happies i'm soooooooooooo happy i loooooooooooooove this chapter
Butterfly Crown chapter 21 . 6/16/2014
Well, well, well, who knew that Kid Flash was such a perv? Thanks for writing this fanfic, I never seem to understand how to write romances. Especially Flinx ones. So people writing these make me happy. KEEP WRITING FANFICTION! OR JUST IN GENERAL, YOUR CALL!
Butterfly Crown chapter 7 . 6/16/2014
Muhahaha, a Dark Knight reference, perfect! Thank you for writing!
omgsugarfrenzy chapter 14 . 4/5/2014
Robin, dude, one word for you letitgo.
Sesquipedalia chapter 10 . 8/18/2013
THERE'S Robin. He can be written!
Sesquipedalia chapter 8 . 8/18/2013
"I love it when they run"? I thought this was the first Robin, not the second. This is just so not how Robin acts or talks.
Sesquipedalia chapter 7 . 8/18/2013
Wow. Okay, even Batman's not that inflexible. So far, this story's been awesome, but this story arc just brings it down. You don't need to make Robin the villain here. Just show the other Titans adjusting to it, and that'll serve as tension enough.
Sesquipedalia chapter 6 . 8/18/2013
I'm having a hard time seeing Robin yell like that. He'd be ticked, but not THAT ticked. Hesitant? Absolutely. Skeptical? Sure. Prejudiced? Not really.
Sesquipedalia chapter 5 . 8/18/2013
Why does everyone have Jinx take her hair out of the horns? I always thought they looked cool, but, hey, I'm not exactly a fashion consultant.

I love how in character everyone is!
Sesquipedalia chapter 3 . 8/18/2013
When Wally hit the lamppost, I laughed so hard I had to stop reading for a moment.
ThePerksOfBatman chapter 21 . 8/7/2013
I loved this story and I also like your other stories. You're an amazing writer.
LoveGlutton chapter 7 . 6/19/2013
Haha I like how you put batman in here
young dawn chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
I love the idea of fleshing out what happened with Jinx and Kid Flash in the time between their encounter with Madame Rouge and helping to fight against the Brotherhood of Evil. Both are perfectly in character, and I can't wait to read more.
mandaree1 chapter 5 . 5/27/2013