Reviews for Fearless
Miss wowed chapter 5 . 4/7
I have really enjoyed reading this series today. Yes, today. I read all of you fearless and scared chapters in 3 hours, and I have got to say, at the moment I really am wowed. You don't know me, at least, I imagine you don't, but I am impressed, and I hope you believe me. I am in grade 6 and am constantly on the look out for some good books to read, and I only recently discovered this site. I haven't spent long on it but you, ButterflyWhisperer, Fan writer Asher, and livelifeathorstyle, have really caught my attention. I don't normally review things. In fact, I have reviewed less than 10 things in my life and I am 12! I review things if they really suck and are completely disrespectful, disappointing, and or dumb, or if they wow me like you have.
Best of luck writing this, and I really really really hope you read this and realize how special this FanFiction is.
davidahare chapter 5 . 7/14/2015
I hope the author decides to updated this story and then finish it.
Grimfwaters chapter 5 . 3/31/2014
I really wish you would complete this story :)
fanficfollower chapter 5 . 12/25/2013
No! No! No! You can't end it here...
HybridMatrix chapter 5 . 10/28/2012
an exalent start I look forward to seeing how it turns out.
S.Peridot chapter 5 . 9/24/2011
Hope you update soon !
Lovetta Dream chapter 5 . 8/14/2011
I love it . Go kick some ass Bella. Is she ever going to tell them she was raped before..
myhidiehole chapter 5 . 1/26/2011
yay yay yay! keep it up i want more :D
Paigeholland123 chapter 5 . 8/17/2010
i just finished reading scared and fearless and i love them please update soon.i really want to know what bella does

keep it up

update soon!
elizabeth14 chapter 5 . 3/30/2010
Please post another chapter soon! I have to know what Bella does!
Jaspers Friend is a PIGGY chapter 5 . 3/17/2010
OH NO YOU DI-INT!

You stopped and therefore that should be illegal. Update soon!
TacoFairy chapter 5 . 2/26/2010
HELL YA IYTS PAYBAC TIME!
SilentForest chapter 5 . 1/2/2010
This story has amazing potential! why did u stop updating?

honestly, i want to shoot Phil in the face...but I have a feeling Bella will be doing that instead of me.

can you please update? this story is too good to stop in the middle/late beginning...

SF
Kemq chapter 5 . 12/13/2009
great start to the story, looking forward to the next chapter
lisiegirl327 chapter 5 . 10/29/2009
Update please please i love it and i can wait for evil bella to strike also i wana see edward and bella fall in love