Reviews for Bobby's New Relatives
kellz1pt5 chapter 13 . 7/1/2008
Very well done! It's excellent! Please continue!
flashymom chapter 13 . 6/6/2008
I read it all before I posted. I like it! Very nice. I can't wait to find out what happens in Michigan.
The Confused One chapter 13 . 11/8/2007
OH! Excellent. Lots of twists and turns. The more I see of her, the more I like her. Great work. I'm looking forward to more. To where this is going... :) Cause it seems she's about to be in a triangle of sorts...LOL Should be fun.
deliriousdancer chapter 13 . 9/26/2007
I'm glad Emily was cleared and she is returning to Michigan to straighten out the business. Boy, she sure has a temper, doesn't she? It's a good thing Stas is so patient with her. Somebody else may have just left her there or hit her back. Bobby, Alex, catch that murderer and get to Michigan!
LeaveIt chapter 11 . 9/22/2007
Fantastic writing. I'm completely hooked on this story.

Liked it when Emily helped with the case - not sure about her going to dinner with Ross though.

A for Gary - I really, really hope you throw the book at him and have Emily press charges for assault.

What are you doing with Alex?

Great chapter - really enjoyed it - can't wait for the next chapter (so post it today please or as soon as possible anyway).
deliriousdancer chapter 11 . 9/21/2007
I was confused in this chapter. I don't remember Gary busting in and punching Emily. I think that was a pretty big part to leave out of chapter 10. Anyway, I guess I am caught up now. Gary was arrested for assault and from jail filed his own charge of assault against Emily, right? Or was he even arrested? What was Bobby doing while Gary was smashing up Emily? Glad Stas made it back to help out.
deliriousdancer chapter 10 . 9/20/2007
Emily is a smart woman but she has a very closed mind. Her way is the only way. She really has no mercy for herself, and she is an expert on hiding. This is a lady that takes a lot of work and patience to reach. It is good Bobby can read her so well and does not pull any punches when talking to her. So Barry is now the CEO. What is Emily going to do now?
JC4ever chapter 10 . 9/20/2007
I was looking forward to the latest chapter, but it's for the wrong story! The chapter posted is actually for "Blind Faith."
deliriousdancer chapter 9 . 9/16/2007
Emily has finally found a family member who really understands her. And won't let her get away with feeling responsible or unloved either. I am glad Bobby found her. Why did Stas feel he had to push the issue right then? What will Bobby say to him? Emily needs to give herself more slack and allow herself to be human. Many people have bad tempers and they don't kill people. They just get angry, quick.
The Confused One chapter 8 . 9/13/2007
Interesting turn of events... I liked that Bobby and Alex at least got to dance together for a little while... I'm such a shipper. LOL That's so where my focus is. LOL I'm still not in love with Emily, but I don't...hate her. She just seems all over the map, and I guess I just don't see what Bobby sees. So far I haven't seen any qualities that are...amazing and stand out. I've mostly seen qualities that I don't admire. I am wondering what she has. Is it schizophrenia? That might explain some of her behavior and personality... This is good.
deliriousdancer chapter 8 . 9/13/2007
Uh oh, this does not sound good for Emily. Stas said "Emily has" so I am right away thinking mental illness. I hope Bobby can find her and get some answers. Stas seemed to push that arguement more than Emily but I guess he is trying to get her to face some truth and being subtle is not doing the trick. Well, it started out to be a fun evening. Bobby line dancing is something I would like to see. "Tex" indeed.
deliriousdancer chapter 7 . 9/9/2007
So Bobby's protective streak may get him in trouble again. I hope he really heard Emily say that she is a big girl. I am worried about Frank and at the same time anxious to see how it goes when Emily and Bobby meet with him. Too bad Emily is only looking at Stas as a friend. He sounds like he would be a good match for her. So Gary is planning a coup...I hope it is bloodless. Emily needs to get home and protect her territory and authority.
The Mominator chapter 5 . 8/29/2007
I really like this please continue soon.
The Confused One chapter 5 . 8/28/2007
YAY Excellent chapter. :) I'm glad Bobby, Alex, and Emily are getting along better. Dinner should be fun. I'm liking her a little more. And I like Stas. He seems interesting. And he seems like a good guy. He could make her happy. And Bobby/Alex need to stop dancing around things. LOL Kiss already! LOL :)
Metisse chapter 5 . 8/28/2007
Nice to have Alex and Emily getting along. Can't wait to see how Emily manages to handle Frank. That probably won't be pretty. Looking forward to more. :-)