Reviews for Disappearing Act
PrayerGirl chapter 1 . 12/3/2014
Okay this was pretty darn cute too!
Cyclipse chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
Nice, was this a one-shot or a multi-chapter, cause if it was multi it's a shame you didn't continue.
Black January chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
I love it already! Please write more to this! It has really good potential.
TwilightGirl166 chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
Awesome chapter ! Please update soon ASAP ! Can't wait for chapter 2 !
enderverse chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
this would make a cool longer story like they decide to try this in cannon for money.
MayaAlexia chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
It's nice as a oneshot, but I'd love to see it become a full story!
aliasskylark chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
Great first chapter! I'd love to see more, you definately have room for the plot, character and relationship to grow!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
o! Can you add more chapters! This is so good! please update soon.
dessyweird51 chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
Ror, awesome!
Plushiemon chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
Oh, please! Ohpleaseohpleaseohplease! You must continue this!

I'm on my knees-*gets on knees*-BEGGING you to continue this!

Not only are you an excellent writer (extremely literate), but you have that kind of style that just makes me... WANT MORE. o-o

And this has such possibility. I'm all for your continuing this. And if you do, I'll be right there, reading every single chapter!
Pterodactyl chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
A nice AU. From my point of view this story has some great possibility. I would love to see it continue. Please don't be like many authors out there who don't finish a story.

The air of mystery adds a great deal to the introduction. Even though because of the fandom we allready know how Danny made her dissapear.

A good tip is to try to make the chapters a bit longer. Not by much but a little. Also, even though I didn't find anything like this, keep a good lookout for spelling and gramatical errors.

Continue Writing!

I hope to Read From You Soon.

Pterodactyl
36237 chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
Oh yes, do continue, this story is very well written, and I love AUs! D
Silver Shadowbreeze chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
wow! you must continue! you cant let this stay a oneshot, make it a story, seriously!