Reviews for Of Brides and Data
NikkaHi chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
I'll be honest: the real reason why I even clicked on this story was because of your absolutely wonderful choice of wording in the summary. "Random brainfart" is, by far, the best thing I've heard in a long time.
As for the story, well it really is random :P
Ashii78 chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
And everyone lived happily ever after, ne? Well, for th most part as it seems. ;

Wolf
Eiko-chan chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
I really understand your pain of no internet...argh, school's awful! I even thought about doing a harakiri with one of my friends so that we wouldn't have to go to that place of immence torture that they call learning! XD

Oh, it's heartbreaking to not be with the one you coughlovecough! *insert some overly dramatic stuff here*

But seriosly, that woman's just crazy...and, in her own way, scary...I'm just so happy that I'm not like her! .

I really missed your stories! Wonder what's next...?

'till then! .
Apple Snapple chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
XD
Yorozuya Gin-san chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
XD THAT WAS GREAT. (my over use to shift. lol)

HACKING INTO ATOBE'S BANK! I should do that. XD
Sky Rose chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
Ah! In the first paragraph you lost me - Renji *does* have a sibling - an older sister. (...yeah, I'm kind of obsessed with him) but I'll overlook that for a moment and actually read the story now...

Okay, the overall story was cute though. That had to be the most *random* thing I'd ever read.
forgotten hyoshi chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
Hacking into Atobe's bank account is bliss. *nods*

"We have to! Buchou is out there! And I think Renji is going to break down the door using fukubuchou as a battering ram..." Sanad as a battering ram? I'd pay money to see that!

Great work, I know your pain of no internet. How long were you off?
theProdigiesz chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
heh. mail bride?

oh lucky renji and inui they get the money in Atobe's bank account! I want some, very desperately(:

this is good(:

write more! awwh poor you. study study study.