Reviews for Interesting Experiences
OnlyTimeWillTell chapter 6 . 7/9/2014
Cute! Also, Chapter 5 was surprisingly depressing.
binaryquill chapter 2 . 2/9/2013
I loved this. Seriously loved it. And I lol'd at the end. Excellent work- you're a fabulous writer.
Starzki chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
This was amazingly sweet. I loved reading it. Thanks for sharing.
uzukun7 chapter 6 . 1/13/2010
nice chapter. haruhi can never ever admit to defeat, especially when she loses to kyon huh? well i wouldve pictured her wanting some sort of houseboat or something that would allow her to be mobile and explore the world. in either case i hope you continue with this collection. laterz
Overactive Mind chapter 6 . 12/29/2009
Very cute, and an excellent extension of the characters. I hope you continue working on this.
HarimaHige chapter 6 . 12/22/2009
Its a pity that this chapter is so short. But great work.
HarimaHige chapter 5 . 12/21/2009
What a great chapter. It was time to bring the others in the game.
Greg Zerich chapter 6 . 12/20/2009
This latest one reminds me of a short comic I saw once where Haruhi accidentally flips out when Kyon tries to get her attention in class, announcing loudly that "just because you have permission to my body doesn't mean you can just touch it out of the blue like that!"

The last panel has just about everyone in the room beat read, Kyon and Haruhi most of all.

This was really cute. Hope to see more of these and your other stories as well!
Jetamors chapter 6 . 12/20/2009
OMGsocute! I feel like it's an early Christmas present :)
mafalda157 chapter 6 . 12/20/2009
Hello. I'm just here to say that you're an awesome writer, and that I absolutely love all your Haruhi fics. :D I've only recently gotten into this fandom, and your stories have made the experience much more enjoyable. I've been rereading them again and again. I love Kyon's characterisation and your Haruhi portrayal and the angst and the occasional action and the fluff. And, of course, the Kyon/Haruhi love. It makes my shipper heart warm. 3

I had half a mind to review each one of your fics, but that really would have been over the top, so I picked this cause it's on my top favourites. (Other potential candidates were Teardrops and Crossing the Stars. And Study Date. And Hairstyles. Oh, and Snow Mountain Illusion... Yeah, I'll stop here. :P) SO anyway, to say something about the actual chapter that I'm reviewing, it was super cute and it made me smile like an idiot. :)

Looking very much forward to your next updates!
roankun chapter 6 . 12/20/2009
hm... well, i didn't think you'd update this fic, but, hey, since you did, it's great. i didn't get it at first, but after re-reading it three times, i finally got it (i only bothered to read it 4 times coz it was short, normally i wouldn't.)

i don't know the game mash or anything, but i think i know how it works. and yeah, it was cute. better than the last one, imo.
random chapter 5 . 10/22/2009
chapter 5 was a bit odd. Didnt make sense at first. Particularly when itsuki was talking about himself.
roankun chapter 5 . 10/1/2009
well, that was interesting.

i actually liked the 30th kiss more than anything else. it was great. the one's after that... well, they didn't leave much of an impression on me, but they were well-written.

by now, you probably passed the time limit they put on lj challenges (i think). but still, i wish for you to continue this fic.
Ou-Rex chapter 5 . 3/30/2009
It is good so far I like it. Continue please, you capture their personalities very well.
anime-is-dumb chapter 3 . 3/25/2009