Reviews for Making a Mentor
IchigoRenji chapter 6 . 3/23
Great story so far. I'm really enjoying it. Can't wait to see what happens next!
silverscribbles chapter 4 . 3/8
Wow, a nerdy and picked on Dumbledore. lol. I did not see that coming. I wonder if Harry will have a thing for goats, too, when he's older.
Selkor chapter 6 . 3/2
Awesome story, look forward to next chapter.
NotaFro chapter 6 . 1/27
Wicked! Looking forward to more!
fraewyn chapter 6 . 1/3
Can't wait for more!
MommyMayI chapter 6 . 1/3
very good story. can not wait for an update.
MommyMayI chapter 1 . 1/3
I Don't think any one has been blinded by looking at lightning. Do some realy believe that.
Soul Vrazy chapter 5 . 4/23/2013
Update! This is really getting interesting!
TulipNixphe chapter 5 . 1/28/2013
You! While this is a great story, you mustn't just leave it as a cliffhanger! It is completely irresponsible of you. Don't you care about your readers at all!

Sorry, it is just that I really want to read the rest of this fanfiction. And it hasn't been updated for 3 years 2 months and 14 days. That is too long to go with out an update. I usually try to avoid reading a fic that I think will be good that hasn't been updated recentally, unless it is complete, for this very reason.
lilyflower50 chapter 5 . 9/28/2012
Great story please update
Albus.Dumbledore97 chapter 5 . 9/29/2011
This is fascinating I haven't read anything like it. Please update soon.
Luna42 chapter 5 . 5/2/2011
Why didn't you continue this story? I really like it and i hope someday you will post another chapter! Until then!
Mona chapter 5 . 2/2/2011
This is an interesting story and I hope you write another chapter soon.
Commander Ael chapter 5 . 8/21/2010
Dun dun dun...but I'd like more. You haven't updated in about a year, though...
BloodyStar-Nightshayde chapter 5 . 7/5/2010
Good story. I hope you plan to continue it. It looks to be a very promising start. I love how you decided to show how Albus came to be.