Reviews for Making a Mentor
NotaFro chapter 6 . 1/27/2014
Wicked! Looking forward to more!
fraewyn chapter 6 . 1/3/2014
Can't wait for more!
MommyMayI chapter 6 . 1/3/2014
very good story. can not wait for an update.
MommyMayI chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
I Don't think any one has been blinded by looking at lightning. Do some realy believe that.
Soul Vrazy chapter 5 . 4/23/2013
Update! This is really getting interesting!
TulipNixphe chapter 5 . 1/28/2013
You! While this is a great story, you mustn't just leave it as a cliffhanger! It is completely irresponsible of you. Don't you care about your readers at all!

Sorry, it is just that I really want to read the rest of this fanfiction. And it hasn't been updated for 3 years 2 months and 14 days. That is too long to go with out an update. I usually try to avoid reading a fic that I think will be good that hasn't been updated recentally, unless it is complete, for this very reason.
lilyflower50 chapter 5 . 9/28/2012
Great story please update
Albus.Dumbledore97 chapter 5 . 9/29/2011
This is fascinating I haven't read anything like it. Please update soon.
Luna42 chapter 5 . 5/2/2011
Why didn't you continue this story? I really like it and i hope someday you will post another chapter! Until then!
Mona chapter 5 . 2/2/2011
This is an interesting story and I hope you write another chapter soon.
Commander Ael chapter 5 . 8/21/2010
Dun dun dun...but I'd like more. You haven't updated in about a year, though...
BloodyStar-Nightshayde chapter 5 . 7/5/2010
Good story. I hope you plan to continue it. It looks to be a very promising start. I love how you decided to show how Albus came to be.
animaluvr123 chapter 5 . 5/5/2010
I LOVED THIS CHAPTER, UPDATE SOON PLEASE!
GinkgoBiloba chapter 5 . 4/15/2010
Oh... This looks like a very interesting story! I love how you characterized Albus; he's so shy and sweet and brilliant! Is there any chance that you're still continuing this story? It seems to have a lot of potential. BTW, do you have any suggestions for other stories with Harry and Albus, or time-travel stories in general? Thanks for writing.
bananacupcakes chapter 5 . 3/8/2010