Reviews for Making a Mentor
Midnight Draven chapter 5 . 11/14/2009
wow! great chapter, this is such an original idea!
Miss C Riddle chapter 5 . 11/14/2009
what...the...hell? they want to get rid of albus? keep writing and update soon, i like this fic!
wandamarie chapter 5 . 11/14/2009
it was a good one thank you cant want to read the next chapter thanks
Rose Midnight Moonlight Black chapter 4 . 5/8/2009
NO, Go on! I need to know whats going to happen! Really . ! Do you understand! Please!
Graven Lament chapter 4 . 4/14/2009
Interesting premise. It's been a while since you've updated, are you planning on finishing this? I really think you should. The pictures Molly showed everyone at the beginning of the story were quite enough to pique my curiosity, and now I can't help wonder how everything will play out.
gegege900 chapter 4 . 4/11/2009
nice!
Midnight Draven chapter 4 . 4/6/2009
wow, good although this is the 1800s I think there would be more differences than what you show... i enjoyed it though
TheNonDePlume chapter 4 . 2/24/2009
please continue soon it's been months! i really like this story.
fraewyn chapter 4 . 1/3/2009
Ooh, okay! I'm hooked!

Cant wait for the next!
Halliwell2002007 chapter 4 . 12/25/2008
This is the first story that I have read like this. It's truley a great story and I can't wait for the next chapter. Anyways hope you have a great Christmas and happy new year.
Cap'n Stella chapter 4 . 12/8/2008
Oh boy, this is going to be good.

Cap'n Stella
psychocitten chapter 4 . 12/7/2008
damn you just had to stop there! really good chapter but kind of short. can't wait for the next one!
teacher24 chapter 4 . 12/6/2008
This is a very good start to a very promising story. I like the basic idea, and I look forward to reading more.

It's a bit too early to really comment on character development, but I am hoping that you'll be able to develop a good relationship between Harry and Albus.
Proof of Nothing chapter 4 . 12/6/2008
) A Time Storm?
aptteach123 chapter 4 . 12/6/2008
WOW, great chapter. Keep up the awesome work, and please try to update again soon. I can't wait to see what will happen next :-D
61 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »