Reviews for Making a Mentor
wandamarie chapter 5 . 11/14/2009
it was a good one thank you cant want to read the next chapter thanks
Rose Midnight Moonlight Black chapter 4 . 5/8/2009
NO, Go on! I need to know whats going to happen! Really . ! Do you understand! Please!
TehFicMonster chapter 4 . 4/14/2009
Interesting premise. It's been a while since you've updated, are you planning on finishing this? I really think you should. The pictures Molly showed everyone at the beginning of the story were quite enough to pique my curiosity, and now I can't help wonder how everything will play out.
gredior chapter 4 . 4/11/2009
nice!
Midnight Draven chapter 4 . 4/6/2009
wow, good although this is the 1800s I think there would be more differences than what you show... i enjoyed it though
TheNonDePlume chapter 4 . 2/24/2009
please continue soon it's been months! i really like this story.
fraewyn chapter 4 . 1/3/2009
Ooh, okay! I'm hooked!

Cant wait for the next!
Anastacia1 chapter 4 . 12/25/2008
This is the first story that I have read like this. It's truley a great story and I can't wait for the next chapter. Anyways hope you have a great Christmas and happy new year.
Cap'n Stella chapter 4 . 12/8/2008
Oh boy, this is going to be good.

Cap'n Stella
psychocitten chapter 4 . 12/7/2008
damn you just had to stop there! really good chapter but kind of short. can't wait for the next one!
teacher24 chapter 4 . 12/6/2008
This is a very good start to a very promising story. I like the basic idea, and I look forward to reading more.

It's a bit too early to really comment on character development, but I am hoping that you'll be able to develop a good relationship between Harry and Albus.
Proof of Nothing chapter 4 . 12/6/2008
) A Time Storm?
aptteach123 chapter 4 . 12/6/2008
WOW, great chapter. Keep up the awesome work, and please try to update again soon. I can't wait to see what will happen next :-D
Bsum1 chapter 3 . 10/10/2008
Oh wow. I mean, the whole time-travel things been done before but never like this (at least I haven't read one). It's a great idea and your writing is turning out nicely. But, oh my god, how much angst is there going to be when Harry realizes he can't go back home! And what about Voldemort!
Proof of Nothing chapter 3 . 9/14/2008