Reviews for Making a Mentor
gredior chapter 4 . 4/11/2009
Midnight Draven chapter 4 . 4/6/2009
wow, good although this is the 1800s I think there would be more differences than what you show... i enjoyed it though
TheNonDePlume chapter 4 . 2/24/2009
please continue soon it's been months! i really like this story.
fraewyn chapter 4 . 1/3/2009
Ooh, okay! I'm hooked!

Cant wait for the next!
Anastacia1 chapter 4 . 12/25/2008
This is the first story that I have read like this. It's truley a great story and I can't wait for the next chapter. Anyways hope you have a great Christmas and happy new year.
Cap'n Stella chapter 4 . 12/8/2008
Oh boy, this is going to be good.

Cap'n Stella
psychocitten chapter 4 . 12/7/2008
damn you just had to stop there! really good chapter but kind of short. can't wait for the next one!
teacher24 chapter 4 . 12/6/2008
This is a very good start to a very promising story. I like the basic idea, and I look forward to reading more.

It's a bit too early to really comment on character development, but I am hoping that you'll be able to develop a good relationship between Harry and Albus.
Proof of Nothing chapter 4 . 12/6/2008
) A Time Storm?
aptteach123 chapter 4 . 12/6/2008
WOW, great chapter. Keep up the awesome work, and please try to update again soon. I can't wait to see what will happen next :-D
Bsum1 chapter 3 . 10/10/2008
Oh wow. I mean, the whole time-travel things been done before but never like this (at least I haven't read one). It's a great idea and your writing is turning out nicely. But, oh my god, how much angst is there going to be when Harry realizes he can't go back home! And what about Voldemort!
Proof of Nothing chapter 3 . 9/14/2008
(Sweatdrop) Now this is new.. ) I like it! Please update soon! D
Ciroth chapter 3 . 9/2/2008
Interesting so far...lets see where it goes.
StoryTagger chapter 3 . 8/24/2008
WOW, it does kind of suck that we know when Harry dies though. But it is cool to see who taught Dumbledore his ethics and courage. I wonder who taught either one of them before the time loop? And I wonder if Harry will ver be able to get back to his present?
Krokedans chapter 3 . 7/15/2008
Great story! I'm glad you updated. XD.
71 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »