Reviews for Making a Mentor
Proof of Nothing chapter 4 . 12/6/2008
) A Time Storm?
aptteach123 chapter 4 . 12/6/2008
WOW, great chapter. Keep up the awesome work, and please try to update again soon. I can't wait to see what will happen next :-D
Bsum1 chapter 3 . 10/10/2008
Oh wow. I mean, the whole time-travel things been done before but never like this (at least I haven't read one). It's a great idea and your writing is turning out nicely. But, oh my god, how much angst is there going to be when Harry realizes he can't go back home! And what about Voldemort!
Proof of Nothing chapter 3 . 9/14/2008
(Sweatdrop) Now this is new.. ) I like it! Please update soon! D
Ciroth chapter 3 . 9/2/2008
Interesting so far...lets see where it goes.
StoryTagger chapter 3 . 8/24/2008
WOW, it does kind of suck that we know when Harry dies though. But it is cool to see who taught Dumbledore his ethics and courage. I wonder who taught either one of them before the time loop? And I wonder if Harry will ver be able to get back to his present?
Krokedans chapter 3 . 7/15/2008
Great story! I'm glad you updated. XD.
Albus Paulson chapter 3 . 7/14/2008
Wow. This is good. Thanks for updating!
Wonderbee31 chapter 3 . 7/14/2008
Nice part there, and going to be curious to see how things will continue to play out as time goes on, and how things will go with Harry here.
ChipmonkOnSpeed chapter 3 . 7/13/2008
That. Was. Awesome. But now I really, really, really want to know what is happening. I hope you can update soon, because this is awesomely awesome in ways that are too great for mortal words to describe.

I'm happy you've decided to use a bullied Albus instead of the Albus painted in the seventh book. He was really made out to be an ass in that book, and it made me sad.

ChipmonkOnSpeed
puretsubasa chapter 3 . 7/12/2008
This chapter was AMAZING! I wanted more and more! Hahaha, Harry finally met Albus. Wah! Harry's such a HERO! I love how you made him interact with everyone. I will see this chapter's Harry as the beginning of your portrayal of Harry. Good WORK! Gambattene! I look forward to the rest of your work!
Dutchfan chapter 2 . 12/30/2007
"That was helpful. Not." hihi. update soon.
Delaine chapter 2 . 11/2/2007
I like this story a lot. Keep up the great work.
aptteach123 chapter 2 . 9/24/2007
WOW! This is such a great story so far. I can't wait to see what happens next. Will Harry "Aberforth" really die? Or will he be going back to the future? I can't wait to see how you write this story!
ChipmonkOnSpeed chapter 2 . 8/23/2007
I think that just because it wasnt mentioned in the book, doesn't mean it didn't happen. I mean, was it ever really outright contradicted? (If it was, I have subconciously repressed it. Oops.)

I love this chapter, it's great. Amnesia. Was that really Umbridges' grandmother? I don't think she ever actually mention a name. But I hope Minerva doesn't find out about her speech. She might pop her bun over that.

Aberforth Evans? In canon, Albus has a brother named Abeforth. . . is that something important?

Would Albus joke about his brother using unproper charms on a gaot, and not being able to read, if Albus thought his brother had died? Or did the younger ALbus simply use his brother's name?

I will simply assume that the boy was Albus.

And you thought you were rambling. . .

ChipmonkOnSpeed