Reviews for The Best Years Of My Life
Saiyajin-Ohime-Thunder chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
It was good. But I'm a little confused about the excerpt because it's so many description. You should make a border between description and the excerpt words. Like, maybe you have finished the description and want to type the excerpt words, if me I border it with an enter. Well that's all I think. I like the story, by the way.

I like the ending about Ed and Winry.

Where is Riza and Roy by the way?

Well, keep it up. Reviews my story also will ya?

Take Care!~ Haibara Kawaii!~
The Black Sheep Juri chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
that was so brillantly written and so depressing it's good.

inupupby5
pknumba1 chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
Wow. What a tear-jerker. I agree with with you on liking how the movie ended, even if it was bitter-sweet.

awesome job!
SorainaSkye chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
Wonderful! brought tears to my eyes. I agree...ending of that movie- WAY to cruel. Oddly enough, I've written three stories that just makes it sadder, and doesn't change anything. I mean, isn't that what fanfiction is for? To do whatever you want, and change what you don't like?

Why is angst so addicting?

Anyway, this was really, really good. Good job with Ed's character. Ed/Winry rules! Keep up the good work. :D
LadyWordsmith chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
Gah...I'm trying not to whimper out loud (and disturb my students working in the room) and I'm all teary-eyed! Very touching!
Coppelia Martyrdom chapter 1 . 12/14/2007
Thanks a bunch for faving! :3
Threedaysunrise chapter 1 . 10/30/2007
Ha! Sorry it took me so long to review like I said I would... my bad.

I think you've hit the nail with the hammer with this fic. Ed's emotions are nearly perfect for his situation and I'm glad you've stuck to the story line. We need the real fics even though its sad to contemplate the reality of their situation. Chances are that Ed and Al will never live to see their home or Winry ever again.

But that's why there's fanfiction! So we can change all of that.

Good job, awesome writing.

-Threedaysunrise
Whyle chapter 1 . 10/24/2007
you're so right ...

Your story is just wonderful. thanks for this.
Ada Ross chapter 1 . 10/21/2007
That was great! How would I say? Very Ed-way of thinking ): the angst, and the irony all around. Yeah. That was very IC, at least I think that.

Plus, I found very touchy the relationship you have created between Al and Ed post-movie.

Oh! and thank you very much for the review . Sé que puedo escribirte en español, pero creía practicar inglés xD.

¡Besos!
ShadowDragon-24 chapter 1 . 9/24/2007
You actually made small tears come out of my eyes with this one :'( But, I have to admit, it was extremely well writ; I love your use of words and how you describeand compare feelings :)

Your skill for comparing feelings to physical things is a marvel, as well ;)

Keep up the great job!

P.S. Loved the poem at the ending; it really set the entire moodof the story and was the general thing that made my eyes water :')
Miberry chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
T.T

C'est triste et très bien écrit (comme d'habitude!)

Bon, même si elle est triste, la fin du film correspond trop bien à FMA pour que j'en veuille une autre mais ..

Pauvre Winry!

Pauvre Ed!

Pauvre Al!

T.T

Tchô!
S J Smith-Evil Little Dog chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
Lovely insight into Ed after that movie.