Reviews for A Flower Bud Story
HaHa No Way Jose chapter 6 . 3/20/2008
write more
storystar chapter 2 . 10/3/2007
I really like your story you if you like to you should read my vanish machine story and review for it if not PLEASE READ AND REVIEW FOR THE VANISH MACHINE STORY
The Scarlet Sky chapter 6 . 9/30/2007
DUDE...

Monty Python and the Holy Grail is love.

"You're banging two coconuts together!"

XD
AshRB chapter 6 . 9/28/2007
This is great! My favorite part is when Jill walks into Jamie's yard and the goddess spring music starts to play. I LOVE the Holy Grail too!
The Scarlet Sky chapter 5 . 9/28/2007
Keeping it PG...oh God, I love this story.

To quote the narrator: Carry on. XD
naru-chan13 chapter 5 . 9/28/2007
love it

update soon!
Awesome Rapidash chapter 5 . 9/28/2007
LMAO! I actually had to stop reading several times just cuz I was laughing so hard! I really like how you made Jill's personality fit into the whole parody of things! I can't wait for the next chapter to see what crazyness will come next!
Ekoaleko chapter 5 . 9/27/2007
oh, by the way. post your drabble-dude things. NOW :3
Ekoaleko chapter 3 . 9/27/2007
OMGLMFAO. It's so awesome how you can handle a horror AND humour so well XDD I swear, I suck wiener when it comes to humour. Deja vu, I could've sworn I'd already read this before...

oh yeah. but that was on gc. hahaha.

and ugly is sexy. how dare you defy ugly. ugly is the sexiest ugly dog ever :D

l.. .OMG HAHAHA I WAS REVIEWING THE WRONG CHAPTER! LMFAO DRY. okay, anyway, onto chapter 4...

I love your view of flowerbud. Yes, nina looks like 9, yes, Liz is weirdly blind, and yes, uhh... yes

and killing things isn't good for your body.. LMAOLOL. Is screaming seriously not good for your body though? o.o uh oh... -will die soon-

my review is way too long... I still umuna make it longer. Lawl, I said umana.

LALALA POO POO! okay, bye, louisinator...
Hinata-rocks chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
cool!
Sheena-MFfan chapter 3 . 8/20/2007
This was so stupidly funny! "Okay, stalker... show me what you've got." That caused me to laugh really hard. Great job, and update soon!
The Scarlet Sky chapter 3 . 8/18/2007
LOL! Freaking awesome! I want a Goddess lawn ornament! (pouts) Dude, this reminds me of a fic I read ages ago. It's called "A Day in the Life of Jack" by Guardian Amy. Read it! Or not! Just keep writing, m'kay?
Awesome Rapidash chapter 3 . 8/18/2007
Oh yes, this is good! I like to read parodies and this is a pretty funny one! I laughed my way through all three chapters especially when Jill argues with the narrator! Your chapters are kind of short but well written, nicely detailed,and advance the plot well, so good job! This is really looking good and I can't wait to read more! Cya.
Ekoaleko chapter 2 . 8/17/2007
I love how you use the actual "WTF" XD I love the Harvest Sprites and Jamie! They're so friggin retarded. It brings joy to my heart o.o

and WTF happened to my review? It was cut off after "omg". LMFAO!1