Reviews for Asexual
The Queen Of The Shiny chapter 1 . 5/16/2014
::reads::

A Kilt...go Jamie.
Air Hostess Uniform...well,my theory proves correct.
Huge Ginger Wig...Mel? Ok then!
A Black Velvet Suit...Welp. Knew that was happening!
Towel Reading 'From Zodin With Love'...what?

::pauses,reads back up the list::

A black velvet suit.

::mouth opens then closes::

Wait! WHAT?!

I knew it! I knew The Doctor liked The Master 'like that'!

::does happy dance::

My OTP! Yay! Take that Rose!

::continues along those lines::

Hold up...where did The Doctor even GET one of those suits...I don't exactly think they're very common...Uh...what have you been doing and who's closet have you been going through Doctor?

::backs up::

Yeah...Imma just go read my ACGAS fanfiction now...

(Wait! Nice story! Loved it! :))
SheaTSarc chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
I know this is old, but I had to chime in:

Brilliant! This was so funny, and I love Romana! Wish more fics would put Rose in her place.
dontgiveahoot chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
To quote Donna: I BLOODY LOVE YOU. 'Loom plug-in reaction' had me howling, and the references to past companions had me sniggering. Jamie's kilt, Tegan's hostess uniform, a giant Mel-like wig, and... the Master's black velvet suit? Oh God, the Doctor does indeed owe Romana quite a lot. This is going straight onto my favourites.
MayFairy chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
this was brilliant! haha i wish this would really happen!
Romana2 chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
love how the Doctor was so desperate to escape from Rose, he totally belongs with Romana and Rose should really keep her hands off Romana's man :D
Ace of Gallifrey chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
Win.

Pure, hysterical awesomeness full of wonderful wonderfulness.

And I shall feel free to interpret the end as I like. Because let's face it: my acceptance of the "the Doctor is asexual" claim went right out the window the minute they pulled that hiding-together-in-confined-quarters stunt in The Ribos Operation... ;)

And screwing Rose over in favor of far better companions... well, that's just marvelous, isn't it?
WalkInEternity chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
Love it!

Doctor/Rose, for me at least, comes across as wrong, somehow.

It's just...ick.

This story made my day.
damsel-in-stress chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
That was classic!

However much I adore the new series, your take on things was so much more like the original and infinitely more appealing for me.

Huzzah for Romana! After seeing what Sarah said to Rose in 'School Reunion' and what Romana said in this, I now REALLY want to see how some of the other companions may react to dear ol' Rose. I can't see Rose and Tegan getting on, or even Ace, and Leela would probably resort to violence..

This has SO made my day!

Damsel :P
Illusionofmagic chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
Ep, that was hilarious! Romana rules! We need Romana back :-/ May I ask which Romana this story was supposed to be using/does it not matter?
bookEnd chapter 1 . 9/11/2007
Yay! Oh, that was wonderful. So much love for Romana and the Doctor getting Rose to dress up in certain costumes.
Scout Girl chapter 1 . 9/6/2007
Hurray for Romana!

She is just so brilliant!

More Romana less Rose!
Star Mage1 chapter 1 . 9/3/2007
You have great stories. I wish there was more stories that break away from Rose being the most important person ever to the Doctor.
ASaint chapter 1 . 9/1/2007
This made me laugh so hard. YAY for Romana! This story should have dozens of reviews, but I guess the Rose fanbrats just can't appreciate anything that doesn't put her on a pedestal.

BTW, I wanted to review Misjudgements but there's an error on that page. No review button appears and there's a message about a coding error. Maybe you should delete and then repost the story?
OncomingBeige chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
XD Is 'black velvet suit' what I think it is?

That was hilarious Good work.
Anon chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
Very funny and well written!