Reviews for It's Been Awhile
Ermilus chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
awesome
NancyT chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
Hmm.. Before I wasn't shure what would become of them at the ending. I didn't know if I even wanted them together or not at the end.. But now, well.. I feel the endong was satisfying. Great job.
Jo chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
hehehe i love max/terry pairings so thank u for keeping the fiice world full of them, u can email me if u want to
blkphoenix88 chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
love it
RedSharkBait chapter 1 . 5/28/2008
Aww...that was heartwrenching. But in a good way, I liked it.
interrupted101 chapter 1 . 11/2/2007
oh man, one of the best terry/max fics i've read...if you don't consider this your best work, can you tell what you do consider your best work, and then give me the links lol, anyway, that was a great story with a great song (brought back so many memories), thanks for sharing :)
sweetpeachytrina chapter 1 . 9/26/2007
*brushes away a stray tear* that was beautiful! I actually could feel Terry's pain and I loved this. It's going on my favs! thanks for writing this gorgeous piece of insight into what i would have liked to see take place in the cartoon
SilentBat18 chapter 1 . 8/31/2007
first, can i just say i'm a fan of your work. Now i may not be a max/terry kind of fan, but i will say that this was REALLY REALLY good and i do like how you ended it. Very smooth and flows extremely well. Good Job; really good job... REALLY REALLY, ok i guess you got the point :P
Silverquickstar chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
This by far, was one of the BEST oneshots I have ever read. Very sweet and sensual in its own way. Very very nice. I really enjoyed this. Please, write more. This was excellent and beautifully written. Keep up the great work. _~*
kolbyirish chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
This was a wonderful choice of song to have incorporated with the story. I liked the story, but I wish there was a little bit more, but I need to get it through my head that it's just a one shot.
twizzler182000 chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
*snaps fingers* T/M and Staind, yeah I'm contented. Thanks for sharing.

P.S. Terry's line about feeling like a 'house had dropped on him, then a meteor, before the atomic bomb went off' made me LOL. Can't wait to get sick or injury myself so that I can use the line. Obviously I'm kidding, but I did like that line.
Dragon77 chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
It wasa reaally good read. I hope you do more one-shots or write a really long story about Terry and Max.
NeoNails chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
*sqee* "It's Been a While"? God, I love that song... I think I still have it somewhere... I love what you did with this two-parter. I've been meaning to get started on more of my song-shots, it's just the matter of finding the right song.

Anyway, you did great (again)! Brava! ;)
goddess123452003 chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
I liked it. I agree, not your best work but not bad for a one-shot either. I read it, and since I love the Nickelback song, the lyrics were a nice touch. U have a gift for evoking empathy. B
Tracey Claybon chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
Your story is NOT too serious and it's definitely not boring, and I like how Terry and Max interact in your stories. Great job with this one.

Tracey