Reviews for Three for the Price of Two
Xochil chapter 1 . 8/12
I have to say that I just found your stories and I am absolutely amazed! I have read all of the 10 posted. You have an amazing ability to make a story come alive in the mind of the reader. You are an exceptional writer! I can't begin to tell you how you entertained me with your writing. Seriously...WOW! You should write novels. I have read many and you have the skills to publicize your stories! I surely hope to find more of your stories in the future.
alexandramurray chapter 6 . 8/8/2014
I like the story and the detail it gives to the small, everyday differences John faces. Additionally, I appreciate the fact that there is no miracle cure. However, I am wondering why John has lifts to help him transfer. If he is paralyzed from the waist down, he should easily be able to transfer himself.
linda.ljc chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
this series sounds interesting, but won't let me copy the story! I've got to stop coming to this site. It's too frustrating. I find it very hard to read in the wide screen format.
Allie chapter 11 . 3/25/2013
I absolutely loved this story! It was refreshingly detailed in just the right amount, it didn't dwell on a "woe is me theme", and when Sheppard was upset he actually got over without too much drama (unlike some stories). And I am most definately saving the link to this in favorites so I can read it again. :) I'll also look at your other stories- when its not this late and I have to go to class in the morning. Thank you for posting it, I enjoyed it a lot.
clerical medical chapter 11 . 9/21/2011
I don't normally go for permanent whump, but I couldn't stop reading this. I'm now going to have to read all the sequels, aren't I? Thanks for a great story.
rsharpe chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
Please don't take this as a "mean" comment, but I wasn't able to finish the story. Permanent disability is a major turn-off for me. Most readers appreciate a warning if the story contains anything that might "squick" the readers, such as graphic medical details, torture, rape, child abuse, etc. I still intend to read all your stories, regardless, unless I get surprised by content.
coolchick207 chapter 11 . 1/25/2009
What a wonderful story! You did really well in trying to explain the modifications that would have had to have been put in place in order for John to remain on Atlantis at all, let alone as the Military CO. Looking forward to reading the rest of the series! Congrats.

-Coolchick
BlondieChemGirl chapter 11 . 1/5/2009
Thanks again - great story. I've got to get some work done now, but I will be reading the rest of your works over the next couple of days. Hope you keep it coming. BlondieCG
BlondieChemGirl chapter 10 . 1/5/2009
Okay - I'm crying again. Way to leave it hanging. got to finish it now. Thanks, BlondieCG
BlondieChemGirl chapter 9 . 1/5/2009
I am impressed. You are so good with details. I can't find anything to criticize. You have a good balance of explanation and action, and a excellent take on the medical part. I know this is your first story and I can't wait to read the rest of your work, but let me say - you are a writer. I don't know what your major is, but when you find a job I hope you can utilize all your skills including writing. thanks BlondieCG
BlondieChemGirl chapter 5 . 1/4/2009
Okay, I lied. I couldn't stop reading. It is such a good story. You must have some medical or rehab training because your details in that area are especially good. Can't wait to read more. BlondieCG
BlondieChemGirl chapter 3 . 1/4/2009
Wow - this is a great story - very well written. Your insight into the characters is wonderful. Give Rodney a problem and he will do his utmost to find an answer. I know from reading some of the reviews (me bad) that there is no miracle for John. This delemma is heart-wrenching and heart-filling. I know John would not want to ever feel this helpless, but he also would never have felt the depth of love his friends/family have for him if this did not happen. I have got to stop now because I don't want to cry all night. Thanks again for a great story. BlondieCG
BlondieChemGirl chapter 2 . 1/4/2009
Just found this in your story list and knew I needed to start from the beginning. OMG! Poor John. I can't wait to get into this further, but just wanted to let you know that you have an excellent and detailed writing style. And you are right - the price was too high. Thanks, BlondieCG
Gottaluvit chapter 11 . 12/20/2008
I read a lot of stories on , but I'm bad because I rarely take the time to log in and reveiw. This story was so amazing that I took that time.

I could not stop reading it once I started. I intend to read more of your work in the coming weeks. Thank you!
Mirwalker chapter 11 . 9/17/2008
As a reader/writer who appreciates more detail than most (it brings the universe depth), the pacing, descriptions and long arc plot details (ZPMs, cafeteria trays, etc) were much appreciated. And, as other reviewers have mentioned, you didn't go for the miracle cure ending either; kudos on resisting that!

A very well-written story, focusing on the heart of SGA -relationships in the extradordinary everyday sense. (with just enough action to add some spice too!)

I look forward to reading your other pieces.