Reviews for Even After Time
3xp3cto-patronum chapter 19 . 20h ago
This story is very well written but I did notice a few errors regarding children and pregnancy. At the beginning of the story, you mention Andrew being 11 months and walking around/running with Teddy. However, at this age babies usually need support to walk around, and at 1 years old, they CAN walk but it isnt usually very far. Andrew also has a wider vocab than a real 11 month old. They usually on know very few words such as mama or papa. And lastly, pregnant women can definitely have sex! It's just that it can get a bit uncomfortable the closer they get to the due date. Other than that, great story.
hhrforever chapter 19 . 4/4
I loved this story and to see how my favorite couple would be if this happened. I would love to see a sequel or presequel before and during they had Andrew and the new baby. I am glad Ron wasn't such a part at the end.
Fraulein Takoor chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
They are so cute!
Vegasman59 chapter 19 . 11/29/2013
great story...there are still loose ends, A sequel is in order.
Vegasman59 chapter 14 . 11/29/2013
Their is more to that hurt on his arm than an owwy. I'll bet her parents were hexed or potioned too!
Vegasman59 chapter 4 . 11/29/2013
I don't hate Ginny...she is just a deluded fan girl...in the books it just doesn't wash.
Vegasman59 chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
mad...I would expect apoplectic!
Haruchan-chan chapter 19 . 11/7/2013
Really sweet ending.
Kimojuno chapter 19 . 9/26/2013
Love the ending. A perfect way to show Ronald growing up, and caring about his friends. :)
Too lazy to log chapter 14 . 8/17/2013
I liked the dialogue, the banter and the atmosphere. Harry and Hermy did kinda screw Ron and Ginny over with the whole not replying thing.
Ginny is a bit of a coco. Just a bit. But you did an awesome job of portraying exactly what would happen.
HoosierCullen chapter 19 . 6/7/2013
Not bad at all and I think this was a better way to go in the place of tue epilogue which was crap. Harry ending up with Ginny and ron with Hermione, not sure what JK was thinking on that. I liked how you did this fic and the ending was ok. I don't tjink I could have forgiven Ron this time and the way Molly n Ginny treated them deserved at least an apology. I mean really the smacked Harry n Hermione h ow many times and 't get hexed. Hey must be very lucky.
Diaboli Advotacus chapter 19 . 4/24/2013
I like the overall storyline, loved the plot and your portrail of characters. However, don't take this personally, I just can't stand bashing stories where the "bash-ees" are forgiven. Still, great grammer and editing, you must have put a lot of time and effort into this. Great Job!
Anon chapter 19 . 4/12/2013
Started off strong, then wtf? What was the point? No resolution at all.
disappointed
SiriuslyPink chapter 8 . 4/2/2013
If Hermione was born 9-19-80 she'd be in Ginny's year. One of the oldest, mind you, but still Ginny's year. Ginny was born August 1981 and she's still in the year that she is. I think the cut off for Hogwarts is August. You could have made Hermione's birthday August 1980 instead of September 1979, which would still make her in Harry's year.
SiriuslyPink chapter 7 . 4/2/2013
Your writing is really good but nothing of interest is really going on. I'm getting bored, tbh.