Reviews for Even After Time
whitebuffalowmn chapter 5 . 10/10
Hermione has to face the fact that everybody dies sooner or later...thank you for writing this tale!
RainbowDawg chapter 19 . 8/26
i think the only reason jk rowling paired ron with hermione is because if harry and hermione were a couple then ron wouldnt handle the news well. being overshadowed by his brothers he would think harry and hermione mustve deserted him.
laumirot chapter 19 . 7/8
Nice end. would love to read more.
Oh Ron still needs an attitude ajustment
Harry is going to freak out from
What the Weasley s have done
noylj chapter 2 . 4/3
Teo hospitals in London? Really?
Guest chapter 6 . 11/16/2016
I don't understand Harry and Hermione, they left without telling them. And now they are back they are surprised at their reaction?

Ginny and Harry dated and then he upped and left
Starlite22 chapter 2 . 10/16/2016
This makes no sense after getting parents back she has nothing to with them, didn't tell them she was pregnant or married or her child was born. And what's wrong with her parents? This is badly explained.
fmowens chapter 14 . 7/13/2016
I really like this story, though I did find something that didn't add up. Harry and Hermione went to Hogwarts to meet McGonagall on August 29th. the chapter mentioned the gates being open because it was a hogsmeade weekend, as well as not seeing many ppl because they were either in class, or at lunch. this makes no sense because classes don't start until September 1st (the day before Andrew's birthday). I don't know if you'd changed the start of school and just didn't mention it or what, but I felt it major enough to mention.
Tarix chapter 1 . 5/2/2016
Nice start, though a bit bad situation with Ron.
ToddGilliss chapter 19 . 7/14/2015
more to come

can't leave us hanging
ToddGilliss chapter 5 . 7/14/2015
I agree you appear to have butchered this one.

However, I am not a writer, and you are doing a good job in writing one. So go ahead and keep it up
Chameleonxx chapter 19 . 6/9/2015
That was INCREDIBLEEEE! ️
winxgirl1997 chapter 19 . 10/24/2014
Plz update sooon Plz
aaa chapter 19 . 9/18/2014
que final de porquería , ron ni ginny pagaron por toda la mierda que echaron a harry y hermione
tu final fue una mierda