Reviews for Even After Time
I don't understand Harry and Hermione, they left without telling them. And now they are back they are surprised at their reaction?

Ginny and Harry dated and then he upped and left
Starlite22 chapter 2 . 10/16
This makes no sense after getting parents back she has nothing to with them, didn't tell them she was pregnant or married or her child was born. And what's wrong with her parents? This is badly explained.
fmowens chapter 14 . 7/13
I really like this story, though I did find something that didn't add up. Harry and Hermione went to Hogwarts to meet McGonagall on August 29th. the chapter mentioned the gates being open because it was a hogsmeade weekend, as well as not seeing many ppl because they were either in class, or at lunch. this makes no sense because classes don't start until September 1st (the day before Andrew's birthday). I don't know if you'd changed the start of school and just didn't mention it or what, but I felt it major enough to mention.
Tarix chapter 1 . 5/2
Nice start, though a bit bad situation with Ron.
ToddGilliss chapter 19 . 7/14/2015
more to come

can't leave us hanging
ToddGilliss chapter 5 . 7/14/2015
I agree you appear to have butchered this one.

However, I am not a writer, and you are doing a good job in writing one. So go ahead and keep it up
Chameleonxx chapter 19 . 6/9/2015
That was INCREDIBLEEEE! ️
winxgirl1997 chapter 19 . 10/24/2014
Plz update sooon Plz
aaa chapter 19 . 9/18/2014
que final de porquería , ron ni ginny pagaron por toda la mierda que echaron a harry y hermione
tu final fue una mierda
Vaneesa85 chapter 19 . 8/26/2014
Hot Dog. That ending was simply simple but I always wondered about what the public thinks of Ginny and how she got in trouble as well as Ron. I mean he did redeem himself at the end but still did they loose their jobs. Anyways loved the story and the ending. It was a fitting ending to a great story. I still I wish to see what happens after the Eppy but I have my imagination to contend with so I'll leave it at that
Vaneesa85 chapter 4 . 8/24/2014
I liked the ending of this chapter perfect little moments in the Potter's s life. I hated the Weasely's reactions af ted all they were famous and Ron acts like he is still with Hermione yet he had a poster saying he was the Bacholor of the year. He has a lot of guts being mad at them and Ginny too
missgsmith51 chapter 19 . 7/11/2014
Well, I guess Harry and Hermione truly are grown-ups. Ron is one lucky guy ... I hope he realizes it. (But I wouldn't tell Ginny, if I were Ron.) Maybe he'll bring Bianca (was that her name?) along. Or George. H&H love George. I'm not sure Ron should be allowed to travel alone on a plane. hehe

Cute story.
missgsmith51 chapter 18 . 7/11/2014
Ginny WOULD bash everyone, the little snot. Ron ... well, it's time he grew up. When Harry told his friend Matt that he and Hermione were older than others their age, he was right. They have faced situations and challenges that would have left older WIZARDS whimpering and incoherent ... yet they've always done what they had to do whether it was painful or dangerous or lonely. And there were many times when Harry was lonely, despite his friends. A lot of what he suffered had to be suffered alone. Ron was always jealous of Harry, but the truth is that he could never have endured what Harry had to endure-the physical and emotional pain, loneliness, hunger, public accusations and humiliation, manipulation ... Ron has always lacked emotional fortitude, because he has never really had to suffer. He's always had family to support him.
missgsmith51 chapter 17 . 7/11/2014
"... she's getting old, and I don't want her to get sick." I am completely flummoxed by Hermione's attitude toward her mother. She is supposed to be an intelligent young woman, yet she acts like her mother is some doddering old senior citizen. The doctors have made it clear that her mom is relatively young and should make a full recovery. Pneumonia can leave one weakened and more susceptible to colds and lung "issues," but that isn't a foregone conclusion. Honestly, unless she has a terminal illness and one foot in the grave-and it's obvious that Mrs. Granger doesn't-a woman in her fifties doesn't need a nursing home. Heavens! Putting someone into a nursing home 20-30 years before she should be there is a great way to completely ruin someone's life. The doctor even suggested Mrs. Granger might want to go back to her career as a dentist, so she's obviously still a capable woman.

I'm glad Hermione has finally seen reason. I'd hate to think SHE is losing HER grip on reality! To be honest, I think the Potters need to take Mom back to America to live with them. Harry has enough money to afford a big home with a private mother-in-law suite, and I should think he would grab at the chance to keep family close.
missgsmith51 chapter 5 . 7/11/2014
Why don't Harry and Hermione take the Grangers to the Goblin healers? Wizards are too bigoted against Muggles and probably wouldn't help; however, Goblins might be willing.

I would leave the Weasleys to make the next move toward friendship. They should spend time with Neville and Luna and others who care. Dump those who are hostile. Life's too short to waste it on people who are toxic. Harry should certainly know that lesson by now.