Reviews for Even After Time
winxgirl1997 chapter 19 . 10/24/2014
Plz update sooon Plz
aaa chapter 19 . 9/18/2014
que final de porquería , ron ni ginny pagaron por toda la mierda que echaron a harry y hermione
tu final fue una mierda
Vaneesa85 chapter 19 . 8/26/2014
Hot Dog. That ending was simply simple but I always wondered about what the public thinks of Ginny and how she got in trouble as well as Ron. I mean he did redeem himself at the end but still did they loose their jobs. Anyways loved the story and the ending. It was a fitting ending to a great story. I still I wish to see what happens after the Eppy but I have my imagination to contend with so I'll leave it at that
Vaneesa85 chapter 4 . 8/24/2014
I liked the ending of this chapter perfect little moments in the Potter's s life. I hated the Weasely's reactions af ted all they were famous and Ron acts like he is still with Hermione yet he had a poster saying he was the Bacholor of the year. He has a lot of guts being mad at them and Ginny too
missgsmith51 chapter 19 . 7/11/2014
Well, I guess Harry and Hermione truly are grown-ups. Ron is one lucky guy ... I hope he realizes it. (But I wouldn't tell Ginny, if I were Ron.) Maybe he'll bring Bianca (was that her name?) along. Or George. H&H love George. I'm not sure Ron should be allowed to travel alone on a plane. hehe

Cute story.
missgsmith51 chapter 18 . 7/11/2014
Ginny WOULD bash everyone, the little snot. Ron ... well, it's time he grew up. When Harry told his friend Matt that he and Hermione were older than others their age, he was right. They have faced situations and challenges that would have left older WIZARDS whimpering and incoherent ... yet they've always done what they had to do whether it was painful or dangerous or lonely. And there were many times when Harry was lonely, despite his friends. A lot of what he suffered had to be suffered alone. Ron was always jealous of Harry, but the truth is that he could never have endured what Harry had to endure-the physical and emotional pain, loneliness, hunger, public accusations and humiliation, manipulation ... Ron has always lacked emotional fortitude, because he has never really had to suffer. He's always had family to support him.
missgsmith51 chapter 17 . 7/11/2014
"... she's getting old, and I don't want her to get sick." I am completely flummoxed by Hermione's attitude toward her mother. She is supposed to be an intelligent young woman, yet she acts like her mother is some doddering old senior citizen. The doctors have made it clear that her mom is relatively young and should make a full recovery. Pneumonia can leave one weakened and more susceptible to colds and lung "issues," but that isn't a foregone conclusion. Honestly, unless she has a terminal illness and one foot in the grave-and it's obvious that Mrs. Granger doesn't-a woman in her fifties doesn't need a nursing home. Heavens! Putting someone into a nursing home 20-30 years before she should be there is a great way to completely ruin someone's life. The doctor even suggested Mrs. Granger might want to go back to her career as a dentist, so she's obviously still a capable woman.

I'm glad Hermione has finally seen reason. I'd hate to think SHE is losing HER grip on reality! To be honest, I think the Potters need to take Mom back to America to live with them. Harry has enough money to afford a big home with a private mother-in-law suite, and I should think he would grab at the chance to keep family close.
missgsmith51 chapter 5 . 7/11/2014
Why don't Harry and Hermione take the Grangers to the Goblin healers? Wizards are too bigoted against Muggles and probably wouldn't help; however, Goblins might be willing.

I would leave the Weasleys to make the next move toward friendship. They should spend time with Neville and Luna and others who care. Dump those who are hostile. Life's too short to waste it on people who are toxic. Harry should certainly know that lesson by now.
missgsmith51 chapter 4 . 7/11/2014
"Since it's blatantly obvious that we're not welcome here currently, Harry, Andrew, and I will return tomorrow." She thinks 24 hours are going to change things? I thought Hermione was smart.

Ginny's not a favorite here, so no complaints from me on that score. I'm not surprised that she and Ron chased fame. I always thought she loved the BWL rather than "just Harry," if that makes sense. I also think she had a lot of nerve calling Hermione a "scarlet woman," given her track record with the men at Hogwarts. Ron was always jealous of everything about Harry - his fame, money, friends. After GoF, he stopped being a favorite of mine.
missgsmith51 chapter 2 . 7/11/2014
Exactly how old were the Grangers when Hermione was born? (Remember, she's only 21.) Assuming they were older, around forty, that would still only place them in their early sixties - hardly ready for the old folks' home, even if they are Muggles! And if they were in their twenties when she was born, then they'd probably only be in their mid-forties. My mom is 86, and she goes to the gym 3x a week and has a busier social schedule than mine. Trust me ... the 65 of today is nothing like the 65 of my grandparents' day. What has caused the Grangers' health to deteriorate so badly at such a young age?
IWillGoWithYouHarry chapter 19 . 6/13/2014
OMG I just realized that I'm reading this story for the fifth time! Can't complain if its amazingly written!

Anyway, there were some minor errors in this story, like some words and facts. However, the storyline was great! I loved it.

Hope you plan a sequel in future :)
3xp3cto-patronum chapter 19 . 4/18/2014
This story is very well written but I did notice a few errors regarding children and pregnancy. At the beginning of the story, you mention Andrew being 11 months and walking around/running with Teddy. However, at this age babies usually need support to walk around, and at 1 years old, they CAN walk but it isnt usually very far. Andrew also has a wider vocab than a real 11 month old. They usually on know very few words such as mama or papa. And lastly, pregnant women can definitely have sex! It's just that it can get a bit uncomfortable the closer they get to the due date. Other than that, great story.
hhrforever chapter 19 . 4/4/2014
I loved this story and to see how my favorite couple would be if this happened. I would love to see a sequel or presequel before and during they had Andrew and the new baby. I am glad Ron wasn't such a part at the end.
Fraulein Takoor chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
They are so cute!
Vegasman59 chapter 19 . 11/29/2013
great story...there are still loose ends, A sequel is in order.