Reviews for A Hundred Days After the Credits Roll
valentina chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
awww god all the feels. This was the sweetest sam/jack fic I've read so far. *sobbing*
LuSo chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
I think she forgave him very quickly, to the point where it's not particularly realistic. He put her through all that pain and heartache and she asks him to stay pretty much straight away.
Bekki chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
wowser! what an episode addition! I can totally imagine Sam forgetting the most simple things like paying rent because she's trying to get Jack home! What an ass! But a loveable ass!

I've always wanted Jack to have promised something like that! Loved it!
AbbyF809 chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
I think its really sweet and the perfect ending for this episode! I really like you're describing the characters and their feelings! I hope you'll write more of such good storys
Dreaming of Jack chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
delightful read as usual! way to go!
BettyHall223 chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
Like the way you ended this episode. I always felt the writers of the show just brushed Sam's feelings aside and totally ignored them, but that was nothing new for Stargate writers. Too bad they didn't let the fans of the show write some of the episodes, things would have turned out totally different! Good job.
7 League Boots chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
Nice filler. Jack would have been castigated by the team somewhere after that mission, and Sam definitely needed R&R after her efforts. The snuggling in bed - precious. Just the way I like fluff, so thanks!
awishaway chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
Loved it. could actully see that as a good ending to 100 days. They kind of never dealt with the emotions of that show that they put out in the open. Good thought. Keep writing. To bad you don't write for the show.
Beka Alcott chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
Well, I wouldn't want you to have hurt your poor knees for nothing! :P

I loved it! Really sweet! And I love reading fics set after 100days, cos they totally skimmed over the after-effects in the ep. Real good story!

Beka
stusue chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
Really sweet short fic ... but also really, really sad! Are they going to get their happy ever after? :o)
Missing Linka chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
Very sweet and sad ...

I love that they share the bed ... and I love the end!

THX
froggy0319 chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
I really enjoyed this, as I always love to see the endings to this episode as it deserved so much more than we got to see :)
feb04 chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
sweet ! really liked it , always thought jack was an ass in that episode !
Ineedahug chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
I really enjoyed this. Thanks for putting this up.
prometheus246 chapter 1 . 8/17/2007