Reviews for Mothers and Fathers
TadPole11 chapter 1 . 4/11
Oh, that last one. My heart! I am having so many Petrelli brothers feels.
Fiendfyres chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
Fantastic, as usual. Loved the contrasts between the different parents. The last scene was particularly touching, though obviously not in tune with present canon. Somehow I think I would've preferred this to crazymegalomaniac!Arthur Petrelli. ;)

Can't say 'great job' too many times, can I? :)
Esther-87 chapter 1 . 9/15/2007
Simply beautiful.. I love your sensitivity and depth in describing every character. Heck, you even made me feel sympathy for Meredith and Mama and Papa Petrelli. Every single drabble is like a poetry and I immensely enjoy all of them. But I gotta say, the last sentense about Papa Petrelli got me the most.

"Watching, Mr. Petrelli can’t help but feel replaced, and the most eerie part of this sensation is that he doesn’t know by which of them."

Bravo!
Gosurori-Otaku chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
Ohh! This is sad, and yet incredibly beautiful and haunting... You've done a good job! This flows so amazingly, it's great. I liked the last omne the best; it was the saddest, in a way, and strangely haunting.
Nelja chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
I love a lot all these little stories.

It's cool to write about some characters you rarely see in fanfics. Sandra is very nice, with human preoccupations which suit her. Charles is... not really nice, but I don't know how he could have done better (well, if he wanted her to date boys with powers, he has been lucky ; but not for the grandchildren, unhappily). Angela is very much herself too. The one about Chandra is very, very cruel to Mohinder. That's why I love it. I was really interested by their not-relationship. Niki is really, really cute, Noah is in one of this rare days where his feelings keep him thinking clearly, Heidi is cute, I love Kimiko a lot and Kaito almost looks like he likes her, which is good, Meredith is always evasive and broken, and in the last one, I can't help squeeing about Peter and Nathan...
spankingfemfatale chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
Very nice drabbles hun! The one with Heidi was especially powerful to me. Wow... what a great job in capturing the turmoil of emotions she must have felt! Hope to see more from you soon!
Spasmodicum chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
The sheer range among these stories is remarkable, and they're all thoughtful and imaginative. Just as I have come to expect from all your work-I always look forward to seeing what you'll explore next.
Phoenix.G.Fawkes chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
The ones I've liked the best, and that I feel that reflect the characters personalities and actions more accurately, are the ones about Noah Bennet and Heidi Petrelli, but my favourite by far is the last one. It's rather disturbing the last line: not only he feels replaced because Nathan took his place as Peter's parental figure, but he also feels replaced by Peter, as though he needed Nathan to protect him too. Rather disturbing, don't you think?