Reviews for Fractured Love
Venatorix chapter 14 . 3/12
Amazing and I'm glad you updated it, it was a great story and I hope you can start a new one in the future but I have a feeling that that might not happen. Even though I loved this small series and will continue on with sea and sky.
Bigby the Big Bad Wolf chapter 13 . 10/25/2013
I've got a nasty feeling about that hockey jerk. Wonder if Sora's going to run into him again. Hope he gets back at him.
zestychicken2 chapter 11 . 10/18/2010
I CANNOT BELIEVE THAT WHEN I WAS FREAKING WAITING FOR THIS FOR THE LONGEST TIME THAT I JUST FOUND OUT NOW THAT YOU UPDATED! Damn my dumb email.

OH MY GOD!

This was the most adorable thing I think I've ever written. I was even getting anxious and stuff for Sora... lol my hands are even shaking right now and god that was cute! I really admire your skills to build up anticipation :D That was just about... wow...

I really like Axel's personality, though I can't say I remember why in the world Sora hates him... lol oh well :) The thoughts that you put into this chapter for Sora was amazing, and I wish I could say more about your writing, but the proposal just blew me away!

"Holy shit is he proposing?" That was funny, and just added so much to the chapter. I can picture the house and the dinner and everything seemed so so adorable :D Great job!

Please please update soon... I really really love this story and am very interested in seeing how things go. :) Thanks a billion for posting this, lol now just update!

khfan forlife chapter 11 . 4/25/2010
I remember this story XD, and i remember about remembering this story and reviewing last time . Aw i'm glad to see it back up , i still enjoy reading it.
Auditory Eden chapter 11 . 4/24/2010
FINALLY! He's finally asked her! Yosh!
Tetsudai-kun chapter 11 . 4/24/2010
nice im likin it its a good story so far
EternallySky chapter 11 . 4/23/2010
YAY! you finally updated. I thought you would never / I read your story a long time ago when you were still on hiatus but it seemed like you were gonna be on permenant so i forgot about for awhile but i still remember what your story was about. it was beautiful and sad at the same time i could not bear to let go of this story:] I hope your life is well right now and i hope to see this story updated. Im a new reviewer btw :D
Ventero chapter 10 . 5/2/2009
I like it just like I liked Shattered Dreams.
khfan forlife chapter 10 . 4/29/2009
i was just thinking of this story a few days ago and it was annoying me that i couldnt remember the name of this intresting story. great long awaited chapter
Auditory Eden chapter 10 . 4/24/2009
Yay! I'm soo happy! First, you have a boyfriends again, second, Sora has a Plan, and third, you finally updated! Yay!
zestychicken2 chapter 9 . 12/14/2008
Wow! I loved that chapter! I'm so sorry it took me so long to reply, but I totally forgot I had to read this!

I loved how you made Kairi so insanely happy with all the stuff Sora did for the day... And you keep up on your dates and stuff very well... I know a lot of people have trouble remembering exactly what was where in their stories, even if they don't have sequals :) So keep it up!

As for Sora... He sounds absolutely adorable when he's being all nervous about the ring thing, It seems to fit him like exactly perfect. Although I'm surprised Kairi didn't notice.

Black cat named midnight. Completely classic, but I always wanted one like it, I have to admit hahaha... Anyways, keep up the absolutely fabulous work, and update soon! I shall be waiting for it!

simplyjennxD chapter 9 . 12/7/2008
Boo! Sora didn't propose yet xD Haha.

He should hurry up and do so, the whimp! Lol.

zomg, me playing the KH-COM game too xD

It's actually pretty annoying how Sora forgets about Kairi.

But w.e.

In the end, he remembers her again, s'ok I guess.

And he ditches Namine! Haha.

Nobody likes her. Muahaha.

Okay, me is done.

Update soon!
crystalnami chapter 9 . 12/6/2008
Cute _

Sora should just propose already hehe, silly scardey cat XD
Auditory Eden chapter 8 . 11/7/2008
I'm not used to the new review button yet! oh well.

Wow. First year of college and proposal already? no offense but that's...extreme
zestychicken2 chapter 8 . 9/14/2008
yay! You updated! Well, I'm uberly happy... I totally love this story. SQUEAL Sora's going to purpose! Yayayayayay! That was an adorable chapter.

Poor Riku with the whole murdering someone thing... I feel really really bad for him :( And I'm interested as to what's going to happen. I don't know, for a moment there, from what you said in your author's note, I almost thought Sora was going to get into an accident... But, I suppose the negative stuff was totally sucky compared to the fact he was going to purpose. Yay!

I cannot wait for your next chapter. I'm so insanely excited you cannot even begin to imagine. Oh god, I love this story. Gotta be the best Kingdom Hearts fanfiction I've ever read (well I mean this and the base Story put together of course), and I've read plenty.

Go write a novel! Seriously! :) Keep up the good work, and update soon!