Reviews for The After Living
storygirl1015 chapter 4 . 7/9
I really hope that when the confrontation in the Shrieking Shack comes up in third year, you have Hermione use the movie version of her line: "If you want to kill Harry, you'll have to kill us too!" Because I honestly thought that was so powerful and effective in showing their relationship. She was ready to die for him without hesitation.

Also, PLEASE UPDATE. _ I myself have stepped away from stories for years and need to get back to them but I'm really hoping you'll find your way back to this story sometime in the near future against the odds.
666Spektor chapter 10 . 5/27
Oh come on!
Please update!
I know it's been years but I JUST found this story and I LOVE IT
PLEASE UPDATE
it really is a great story (:
Rejected Morgenstern chapter 10 . 9/16/2015
Oh dear God why did you have to discontinue it. I hope you still get emails so you can get this and update . dear god you just had to make a good story and then give up.
Guest chapter 10 . 8/5/2015
Please continue this! It's one of the better fanfictions I have read; I really enjoy it.
Beth chapter 10 . 6/4/2015
PLEASE CONTINUE! :)
Sixstringsamurai83 chapter 10 . 6/3/2015
i know you haven't updated in awhile but I am here to beg that you do.
your story has brought me so much joy and i can already see you puttying Harry and Hermione together, i like you felt all warm and fuzzy when Harry comforted Hermione when it happened i was wondering if since the movie makers changed so much if they were going to say SOD J.k and put Harry and Hermione together.
I hope you update soon you have made this boy at heart very happy
-Jesse-
Sailor Princess of The Moon chapter 10 . 4/15/2015
Please update soon! I'm on the edge of my seat for more!
LastMidnightcat chapter 10 . 3/13/2015
Even thought everything looks to come out just from the movies I like the point of view and I wish that you start writting this history again. I almost kill myself when I saw that the last updated was almost six years ago. Please start writting again.

LastMidnightcat
tkim619 chapter 10 . 2/9/2015
WHHAOOOO IM LOVE IT!
tkim619 chapter 6 . 2/9/2015
hahahah nice HARRY!GOOD JOB HARRY! YEAH WIN FOR HER!
Guest chapter 10 . 6/19/2014
Why u stop now I am actually depressed
DarthGranola chapter 10 . 1/8/2014
Please update soon!
EagleHawk chapter 10 . 6/20/2013
I absolutely love this! PLEASE tell me you haven't quit on it?
Gi-L-Ha chapter 10 . 4/19/2013
why you havent write more?
pleease, write, please..
Oliviaa Rose chapter 10 . 4/10/2013
Great, great, GREAT! Pleeeaaassseee update!

-Olivia Rose