Reviews for The Lives We Touch
Black Eye-Patch Pie chapter 20 . 2/13
THANK GOD! I was so scared that he wasn't going to come back!
Misa-closetgleek chapter 7 . 11/27/2015
I know there is probably a reason that I'm going to find out in the later chapters as to why Sirius is such a jerk and right now I just can't believe that he is being well in simpler terms, an asshole to Maggie because right now she holds his future in her hands and she might be able to clear his name but he still reacts badly to her presence. And I don't understNd why Harry is so calm about how Sirius is treating her if he holds her on a pedestal still. It baffles me, really. But, regardless I know that it will most likely be explained, as this is a complete story with those two as a pairing.
Sorry, just a small rant.
In any case, I love Maggie's character, and I enjoy reading her perspective, especially when she is introduced to the wizarding world. I also felt a little tug at my heart when you wrote about her attempts to help little harry potter. Personally, I would have liked to read a bit more do their interactions, and cheer at the swift and subtle justice Maggie May have made Malcolm and (Dennis, was it?) while gaining Harry's trust. But I digress, so far, I really enjoy your stories, and I'm looking forward to what else you write
lizyeh2000 chapter 37 . 11/15/2015
Loved your story , now favourited!
elmoryakhan chapter 37 . 10/29/2015
I know it's a very old story. But I had to review it. It was s truly heart touching story and I loved your OC Maggie! And the best part is you kept Sirius alive and gave him a family. Thank you for writing this!
Guest chapter 37 . 3/17/2015
What happened to the Evans flower girl tradition?
Benjamin Goldberg chapter 4 . 1/10/2015
Although the Headmaster's words to Maggie sound hopeful and positive, they remind me a little bit of Hans Christian Andersen's story, "The Little Match Girl."
Guest chapter 8 . 1/2/2015
Kinda looking forward to Sirius dying in this fic. Harry too, fit being a prick and not telling Sirius to knock it off. I like the premise, but hate the characters so far.
When I Make It Shine chapter 37 . 12/30/2014
So I happened to stumble across this story and I absolutely love it! Sirius has always been one of my favorites and there are just too few stories with him and OC's...I cant wait to read more of your work.
NothingNooneZero chapter 8 . 8/26/2014
I love the plot line for this. Miss Thompson is a wonderful OC and I can imagine the impact that a positive and kind soul such, as your OC, would have had on Harry. A constant light in the seemingly perpetual darkness which surrounds the poor boys life. Thank you. I'm enjoying this story so darn much.
kewr69 chapter 8 . 7/3/2014
Well it was good up until people started with the Harry/fangirl(looks like what his sister would) Ginny crap.
Nemaya chapter 37 . 5/19/2014
Ugh, I hate almost-escapes with a passion. But you resolved it well and I like that they all survived. I'm glad for the happy ending, too. I do wish you would have given us the reaction of Maggie's family though, especially her aunt Sarah.
Nemaya chapter 30 . 5/19/2014
I actually thought that the section in italics was a sort of flashback of Voldemort using a Boggart on Maggie to figure out who she cares about. I knew it wasn't reality, but I did think that it was a bit more than just a nightmare.
Nemaya chapter 3 . 5/19/2014
Love the flower name theme. :) And Godric's Hollow! Is she a squib, maybe? Or her aunt? That might explain why she alone noticed something wrong, if there was a spell to make muggles ignore something wrong and she was not affected.
Nemaya chapter 2 . 5/19/2014
OMG! She was a witness to Peter's explosion and wasn't obliviated! That is an AWESOME premise for this story! I will eagerly continue reading!
Imagination is my Inspiration chapter 36 . 10/19/2013
I adore this book so much, the funny thing is that it reminds of my mums romance novels. Filled with just enough fluff and drama; equals an amazing love story 3