Reviews for The Lives We Touch
Diving in chapter 34 . 3/23
No horcruxes?
Diving in chapter 6 . 3/22
Wait, the chapter before was the prisonner of Azkaban. Now it's three years later, so it should be the half blood prince. So how come Sirius is alive?
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 1 . 12/10/2016
Read marker
VonPelt chapter 24 . 12/7/2016
This story started out really great but then there was the overused "I am breaking up with you to protect you" and the "We had one fight and stopped talking for weeks which causes a lot of unnecessary tension for the plot's sake" trope which ruined the story.
Corwyn chapter 37 . 10/24/2016
Loved the story. Thanks for sharing it with us.
Roserayrose chapter 4 . 10/6/2016
I'm only in the first chapter, but I must say that I find it odd how Maggie hasn't thought in her internal monologue about the possibility that Harry was murdered. I mean, obviously it isn't true, since we know where he is, but that would be my first and most pessimistic thought (then they'd get steadier more hopeful from their) in that situation. Anyway, love the story so far! :)
Black Eye-Patch Pie chapter 20 . 2/13/2016
THANK GOD! I was so scared that he wasn't going to come back!
Misa-closetgleek chapter 7 . 11/27/2015
I know there is probably a reason that I'm going to find out in the later chapters as to why Sirius is such a jerk and right now I just can't believe that he is being well in simpler terms, an asshole to Maggie because right now she holds his future in her hands and she might be able to clear his name but he still reacts badly to her presence. And I don't understNd why Harry is so calm about how Sirius is treating her if he holds her on a pedestal still. It baffles me, really. But, regardless I know that it will most likely be explained, as this is a complete story with those two as a pairing.
Sorry, just a small rant.
In any case, I love Maggie's character, and I enjoy reading her perspective, especially when she is introduced to the wizarding world. I also felt a little tug at my heart when you wrote about her attempts to help little harry potter. Personally, I would have liked to read a bit more do their interactions, and cheer at the swift and subtle justice Maggie May have made Malcolm and (Dennis, was it?) while gaining Harry's trust. But I digress, so far, I really enjoy your stories, and I'm looking forward to what else you write
lizyeh2000 chapter 37 . 11/15/2015
Loved your story , now favourited!
elmoryakhan chapter 37 . 10/29/2015
I know it's a very old story. But I had to review it. It was s truly heart touching story and I loved your OC Maggie! And the best part is you kept Sirius alive and gave him a family. Thank you for writing this!
Guest chapter 37 . 3/17/2015
What happened to the Evans flower girl tradition?
Benjamin Goldberg chapter 4 . 1/10/2015
Although the Headmaster's words to Maggie sound hopeful and positive, they remind me a little bit of Hans Christian Andersen's story, "The Little Match Girl."
Guest chapter 8 . 1/2/2015
Kinda looking forward to Sirius dying in this fic. Harry too, fit being a prick and not telling Sirius to knock it off. I like the premise, but hate the characters so far.
When I Make It Shine chapter 37 . 12/30/2014
So I happened to stumble across this story and I absolutely love it! Sirius has always been one of my favorites and there are just too few stories with him and OC's...I cant wait to read more of your work.
NothingNooneZero chapter 8 . 8/26/2014
I love the plot line for this. Miss Thompson is a wonderful OC and I can imagine the impact that a positive and kind soul such, as your OC, would have had on Harry. A constant light in the seemingly perpetual darkness which surrounds the poor boys life. Thank you. I'm enjoying this story so darn much.