Reviews for In Our House, It Was Sorry
ilovebooks1111 chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
Nice story...though i think there was scope for a little more romance maybe...
sjm95x chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
Wow. Imagine James Potter keeping a diary. I liked the idea and well-done. And the emotions are deep. This should have more views/reviews!
okok123 chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
I liked this story. It was very interesting to get a deeper, open minded version of James. Thanks!
Corinne Marie chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
I actually love this story. If there are mistakes, I either didn't catch them or I forgot about them. This is so wonderfully sweet and romantic without the kiss that most people seem to think this moment (the moment Lily and James figure out how they feel about each other) needs. It really isn't required, as you've expertly showed here. And you said your older work wasn't as good. I love one-shots, and Lily and James are my...second favorite Harry Potter couple. :) Good job again!
xMrsJamesPotterx chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
WOW
CasablancaInTheTardis chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
i really really liked this oneshot!

it was very well written and i loved how much of it was from James' point of view (obviously, seeing as how it was his diary)

i really liked the explanations you gave behind James' arrogant behaviour and the way you worked the song lyrics into it.

fantastic work!
Espoir Noir chapter 1 . 11/21/2007
Beautiful. Just...beautiful. I really have nothing to say. I am gobsmacked at how wonderful that story was. I loved the quotes. I loved the way you wrote James, I think it was perfect. Thank-you so much.
mustardgirl1128 chapter 1 . 10/26/2007
this was... really sad and good and adorable!
Dizi 85 chapter 1 . 10/23/2007
oh froggie *tears* that was beautiful!
Emerald Olive chapter 1 . 10/21/2007
oh this was so wonderful

I love how it was a songfic, but not really. Just the right mix of song and fic. Perfect. And whoa, you really delved way down into James didn't you? Fantastic job. I feel like everything you wrote is exactly how he would be way down deep. This is amazingly outstanding.
An Aspiring Author chapter 1 . 9/22/2007
amazingly awesome story! it was so sweet! and the lyrics fit the story so well! great job!
annna chapter 1 . 9/11/2007
the story is absolutly amazing! I love it!
Lily's Petal chapter 1 . 8/30/2007
loved it, beautifully written ]
Frayed Misfit chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
Oh I loved this! I really truly loved every sentence of it! I think you have their characters so perfectly figured out, I like the way you explained James' change through his diary entries. I don't thik this was boring at all, it was fascinating, so much so that I read it in one satisfying gulp.

Congratulations on such a wonderful piece.
light.a.candle chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
amazing. if only boys in real life were that...perceptive. most of them are oblivious to everything.

again, amazing.