Reviews for FAMILY REUNION
This has to be one of the best fanfictions I have read and I have read ALOT! Great job! I cried in the last chapter.
stargategeeket chapter 23 . 10/1/2010
Wow. This was acctualy pretty good. I loved it.
denique chapter 13 . 2/9/2009
I love your story, during reading it I laught, I almost became red, and I cried, it is so emotional, I love it.
Shadows-of-Realm chapter 23 . 1/31/2009
This was a really good story! I'm really impressed with the detail and care and you put into writing it. All the characters seemed to fit well within character and the story was so sweet and ended well. I was kind of shocked at the time difference between the second to last and last chapter but I felt it was done well.

Thanks for writing a really good story!

Keep up the great stories!:)

I'm waiting with an author alert!
aelfwyne chapter 23 . 6/19/2008
I loved this! It is about time that Rodney gets the girl! I stayed up till 4 in the morning reading it I am going to be dead tired at work but this was worth it.
Bex chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
Forgot to leave a comment last time I read this *headdesk* so I'll just do it now!

Read this a while ago but forgot to bookmark it so I've been searching for ages...only found it again when I recently read Second Chances.

I really did love this fic, the characterisation and story were accurate and flowed beautifully and I enjoyed the development of the relationship between Rodney and Megan.

But, one tiny little criticism is that Megan seemed a bit MarySueish which sometimes subtracted from the story (this is meant as a con-crit not a flame and I don't mean any offence :D)
yellowvalley chapter 1 . 11/19/2007
Marie Sue-ish. Extremely.

(not saying that to be mean, but come on, a girl with her own "stylish" way of dressing, in a famous band, gets along great right off the bat with a cousin she hasn't seen in years, with a tragic past, which she's overcome admiringly, whom instantly gets this great relationship, that she controls, with the author's favourite character.)

It's okay, even more of an interesting read, for characters to be normal with flaws. All of our favourites do. Take your fave for example: McKay. He's the a genius, but sometimes Carter and Zelenka are better at somethings and is crap with people. And has an overinflated ego. Just makes you love him a bit more, right?)

Try creating a normal girl, no kick-ass job, no outstanding obvious-right-away attributes, and put her in the same position as you did Megan. That would have been a kick-ass story.

I think you do write well, but need some work on your characterizations a bit, that's all.

This is con-crit, not an attack. I hope you don't take it as such :D
daemon452 chapter 7 . 11/12/2007
you make carter out to be a complete bitch. but mckay was the one being an ass all the time. i mean i can understand him being upset for some of the things she might say but he did treat her like complete crap.
TimetravelingArchaeologist chapter 23 . 10/31/2007
Fantabulous! I was drawn to reading it all the way through. I actually cried when Megan was sick.

I beg you for more good Rodney stories!
TimetravelingArchaeologist chapter 1 . 10/30/2007
I'm just discovering this story and I can already tell that it's becoming a fast favorite.

Rodney is my favorite, yummy.
Aria DeLoncray chapter 23 . 10/24/2007
Aww, great story!
Vegasgate chapter 23 . 10/20/2007
This is such a great ending!I was so excited that you updated it. This is one of my favorite stories.
Nanook of the North chapter 23 . 10/19/2007
I really love this story. Very well done my friend.
Commander Lorne chapter 22 . 8/24/2007
come on, i was hoping for a sequal. but anyway great ending!
Nanook of the North chapter 22 . 8/23/2007
Such a great story. What a sad ending though but great ending all the same. Two thumbs up.