Reviews for Princess and the Please
Westron Wynde chapter 38 . 7/15/2015
That was a great story. Loved every minute of it :)
Westron Wynde chapter 4 . 7/14/2015
No, I don't trust any of them either. Watch your back, Buck...

Just to say, you've really captured the characters. Well done :)
Westron Wynde chapter 3 . 7/14/2015
Okay, a cold and icy world doesn't sound so good, probably won't be so good for Twiki either. But he'll manage, good old Buck!
Westron Wynde chapter 2 . 7/14/2015
A kidnapped princess? The best man in the galaxy to deal with it? Of course he is!

Good dialogue, btw. Very much in character.
Westron Wynde chapter 1 . 7/14/2015
Any Buck Rogers story that features Princess Ardala is sure to capture my attention. Even better, she needs his help. Looking forward to seeing how this develops.
DrSpoonbender chapter 38 . 11/4/2010
This story brings me way back to my early childhood. You did a splendid job in your characterization. Thanks.
zindahl tashana chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
I read the entire story. I must say that it was excellent. You've really captured the essence of the characters and the show. I could actually imagine the show in my head as if this story was amongst the episodes in the boxed set I have. I could especially imagine Gil Gerard/Buck Rogers in the story that you've written!
Visi0nary chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
Fellow Pittsburgher?

Amazing story; any chance of a sequel?
Kezler chapter 38 . 4/22/2010
What an incredible story this became! Thank you, Keith, for completing this adventure.

I hope it isn't wrong for me to say I am sad it's over. I really hope you write more Buck Rogers stories! You have a talent for capturing each character perfectly (no pun intended).
lucimo1 chapter 38 . 4/16/2010
Too bad this story has come to an end. There are no new, updated Buck Rogers fanfiction elsewhere. I liked your story, and enjoyed reading it. I checked for updates almost daily! Appropriate ending.
Innana chapter 27 . 4/15/2010
Am enjoying the story, I always liked Ardala, but...I do think Wilma would have had a much stronger reaction to finding him in bed with Ardala, after all she had strong feelings for him too - I hope this won't be overlooked in this story - look forward to reading the rest of it and please don't pair her up with Kane Ew!
Kezler chapter 22 . 4/6/2010
Okay, that was a twist I didn't see coming! Nicely done!
lucimo1 chapter 22 . 4/4/2010
This story is getting very exciting and suspenseful! Can't wait for more updates!
Kezler chapter 18 . 3/25/2010
I know I am sounding like a broken record, but this latest chapter is one of the best! The scene with Wilma, Huer and Theo was extremely well written!
lucimo1 chapter 12 . 3/19/2010
I'm so glad you're updating this story again! I'm eager to read the next chapters!