Reviews for Princess and the Please
DrSpoonbender chapter 38 . 11/4/2010
This story brings me way back to my early childhood. You did a splendid job in your characterization. Thanks.
zindahl tashana chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
I read the entire story. I must say that it was excellent. You've really captured the essence of the characters and the show. I could actually imagine the show in my head as if this story was amongst the episodes in the boxed set I have. I could especially imagine Gil Gerard/Buck Rogers in the story that you've written!
Visi0nary chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
Fellow Pittsburgher?

Amazing story; any chance of a sequel?
Kezler chapter 38 . 4/22/2010
What an incredible story this became! Thank you, Keith, for completing this adventure.

I hope it isn't wrong for me to say I am sad it's over. I really hope you write more Buck Rogers stories! You have a talent for capturing each character perfectly (no pun intended).
lucimo1 chapter 38 . 4/16/2010
Too bad this story has come to an end. There are no new, updated Buck Rogers fanfiction elsewhere. I liked your story, and enjoyed reading it. I checked for updates almost daily! Appropriate ending.
Innana chapter 27 . 4/15/2010
Am enjoying the story, I always liked Ardala, but...I do think Wilma would have had a much stronger reaction to finding him in bed with Ardala, after all she had strong feelings for him too - I hope this won't be overlooked in this story - look forward to reading the rest of it and please don't pair her up with Kane Ew!
Kezler chapter 22 . 4/6/2010
Okay, that was a twist I didn't see coming! Nicely done!
lucimo1 chapter 22 . 4/4/2010
This story is getting very exciting and suspenseful! Can't wait for more updates!
Kezler chapter 18 . 3/25/2010
I know I am sounding like a broken record, but this latest chapter is one of the best! The scene with Wilma, Huer and Theo was extremely well written!
lucimo1 chapter 12 . 3/19/2010
I'm so glad you're updating this story again! I'm eager to read the next chapters!
Kezler chapter 12 . 3/19/2010
HOORAY! New chapters to this wonderful story. This story captures the TV series perfectly!

The only bit I miss is having Dr. Huer, Dr. Theopolis and Wilma involved in some way.

Keep up the EXCELLENT work!
MRlovesDC chapter 7 . 9/28/2008
I really hope that you are going to finish this story soon.
Kerry A. Shaw chapter 8 . 4/11/2008
Great writing! Hey, if they ever remake this series, they should definitely give you a call. Now stop reading this review and get back to writing!
White Eyebrow chapter 3 . 3/31/2008
This fic has me hooked. I dig the premise, and it reads like it could've been a long-lost episode from the show.
MRlovesDC chapter 8 . 3/22/2008
Very interesting story so far, can't wait to see what Buck does next. Please continue and finish this story.