Reviews for Multiverse
Eru no Tsubasa chapter 5 . 9/11/2011
I love your style so much! The only reason I'm not writing a long review detailing all the things I liked is that my mind has temporaril stopped working and I'm basically speechless. *AWED*
Eden Lies chapter 5 . 6/24/2011
I can't believe I've never gotten around to reviewing this fic. Even though I've never watched Prince of Tennis, I read this fic of yours because the philosophic air it had somewhat intrigued me. I think I've browsed your profile before, likely when you reviewed one of my Kuroshitsuji fanfics, but I probably skipped over it because it wasn't a fandom I was familiar with.

Anyway.

I love this. I love love love this. The style, the mood, the ending, everything!

I have to ask, though, about the multiple universes. I interpreted your story in one of these three ways, but I don't really know which one is right, or if there is a right one.

Scenario 1:

The crash actually happened and Fuji was actually dying, but because Tezuka didn't want to believe it and didn't want to see it, he didn't. The ending, I believe, is Tezuka dreaming of happier times?

Scenario 2:

The 'accident' universe is the fictional one, and that facing it made Tezuka own up to his feelings of love/concern for Fuji.

Scenario 3:

All the universes exist, parallel to one another, and it just so happens that Tezuka got a glimpse into a universe he'd rather not have seen, but that was not his own.

XD because my mind is driving me crazy, which one is it? Or is the answer even simpler than that?

Sorry, I realize this review is hella long, so I'm going to end it here. But once again, brilliant job!
The Silverclaimer chapter 5 . 3/16/2011
I cried.

This is a great story. Thanks.

Whew...well...I think I really got carried away by my emotions,,,..
fmuder chapter 5 . 3/26/2008
Haha, now I feel stupid about my last review. I really like your writing, there, that should be specific enough :) It has this dream-like (or in the case of "Madness", more of a nightmare!) quality to it. At first I thought Fuji was calling Tezuka from the future, but then at the end it saddens me a little dying-Fuji had no Tezuka to call his own (no pun intended) in that parallel universe. It would be pretty trippy to have another Tezuka calling cat-saving-Fuji at that very moment.
hkr-11 chapter 5 . 10/1/2007
That's awesome!

I read your story once, and decided it's really good. I mean your writing style, word choice and their feelings. And your storyline idea also. You write the tension greatly, that's I love most. It inspired me, hehe. Why don't you use 'tragedy' or 'angst' for the genre?

So the 'other-elder' Fuji's really die in the end? And the 'real-younger' one is alive? *Snif* I like both XD. And it is't the future right? It's multiverse. So... The point is 'I felt like crying'.

I really like it. Hope you write again. Keep Your Spirit Up! :P

(I'm sorry if my English knowledge is bad)
LivelyRose chapter 5 . 9/24/2007
i have a challeng for my favorite authors and other writerswho are interested please e-mail me at zz13nnheart at yahoo

the stories topic is crappy but i am just checking who will succede its a fuji x oc and tezuka xoc along with eiji x oc

summary: you can choose either one eiji, tezuka, fuji, or all of them together.. what happens is they were childhood lovers they were separated than when it was time for them to choose life partners they meet again ... the rest is up to you good luck

ps the deadline is 10-31-07
kuramagal chapter 5 . 9/22/2007
It's not necessarily a bad thing to use a actual event for a story, especially the way you did it. It's actually a nice memior of what happened. Anyway, great story, I really enjoyed reading it.

Kuramagal
yamatoforever chapter 5 . 9/22/2007
Wow, what's an ending! I would love to think that Tezuka and Fuji got a second chance because of the accident that Fuji got in the future. I believe that the friend that Fuji had declined his offer to walk home together was Tezuka. And because of some time slip, Tezuka realized his feeling and showed it openly to Fuji. I just wish that you would write an epilogue. About what would happen to the future because of the change that Tezuka made in the past. Pretty pretty pleease!
pearlshadow03 chapter 5 . 9/20/2007
ah so fuji's gonna die in the future?so he went to a different time line or to the future,right?it's really touching..pls update soon
tAraentuLa chapter 5 . 9/17/2007
Haha... So my hunch was true! That was a diff Fuji from the future. I immediately thought of the Korean drama 'Il Mare' when I read chap 4. One of the best movies I've watched by the way. It's american version, 'the lake' was so disappointing. I loved the ending, it was very beautifully written. I t was a bit heart-wrenching... Scratch that, it was heart-wrenching but it really made an impact to me. Um... Does this mean that Fuji's going to die in the future? Uwa... Why is there no Tezuka in his world? Wa,lots of questions... Anyway, keep writing a lot of awesome fics! Specially TezuFuji!
darkmage009 chapter 5 . 9/16/2007
I knew it. It was a different Fuji.

But still he was Fuji. -sniffs-

the amagasaki incident was horrifying. I pray for those who have died. However, the reference you've made, made an impact to the readers.

I felt like crying, I think. In the middle of the scorching heat in the afternoon.

I think I'm speechless.

I'm still speechless.
Apple Snapple chapter 5 . 9/16/2007
I didn't really understand it until I read through it twice. Then I understood.

I LOVED this. I don't know how many times I've told you that. Probably like...lots and lots XD But it's really good.

I LOVE your word choice. And the ending made the readers think a bit on what had happened. XD

Nya...I don't really have a request right now, but I'm pretty sure I can think of something. I'll PM you XD
lemon-and-chai2B chapter 3 . 9/16/2007
Oh wow, this is turning out rather trippy, awesome descriptions, I love TezuFuji aus.
saya chapter 5 . 9/16/2007
The story was rather a bitter sweet story. It is really sad to know that the future Fuji is alone and sad as he waits for his death to come.

However, you have written the story so beautifully.
Kyoka-BOO chapter 5 . 9/16/2007
It took me two times of reading over that to really be able to fully understand it, but now I think I can write you a sane review~ (And it's wonderful to be able to read a fanficiton I've been watching when I'm so tired and battered, too.)

At first, this was really sudden to me, and I had trouble understanding why you used this ending, and considering a lot of these sorts of fanfiction have the tendency to end in tragedy, my brain jumped to conclusions. So, I had a lot of trouble understanding the italicized part. However, upon reading it again, I realized what you meant, and then it actually hit me.

I keep forgetting to say that your concepts remind me of Digimon, childish, yes, but I have none other than that comparison. That might have been what made me so fond of it, because though your storyline and concepts were different from the series' concept of worlds, it still remained astoundingly similar, while remaining interesting, intriguing, and original.

Your word choice was superb. I've read very few that use appropriate word choice for a situation as serious as this, and you exceeded anything I could've expected.

I really, really enjoyed reading this story, and looking forward to anything more you might write. I love your writing style.

And if my brain ever does churn out a sort of prompt, I'll send it to you, but that's besides the point. I'm just writing this to let you know how much I really enjoyed your story. Your short chapters were intriguing and had a lot of impact.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »