Reviews for Nothing
Written Fire chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
Interesting that he can't smell anything.
Nectar-Ambrosia chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
Wow. So simple and so mindblowing. He says so little but it says everything. Wow. Oh, and I love the touch about the Quidditch players straight out of the showers haha.
Laura chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Broke my heart. It was beautiful.
The-dark-delights-of-words chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
Beautifully written, the description and the depiction of this era of Tom Riddle is perfect. You've clearly soaked up the HP series and understood the character in great depth ;) I applaud you for this exceptional masterpiece you've written here.
the iz chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
This is so... sad. It's such a good point though. I don't think I've ever read anything that sums up Riddle more concisely. Just the summary made me think. Thanks!
bloomsburry chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
lol. very interesting.
MaggiSakura chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
I love it! So simple and captivating and thank god Tom can't smell anything. You didn't destroy anyone's characterisation.
wingardiumleviosa9 chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
This is a very nice piece of writing. It's very clever the way you wrote it.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
Portrays him perfectly,very well done.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
really good! shows that Voldy has NO heart!
BretheBabbit chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Hmm thought provoking because of course I want to humanize TJ and wonder if it's really nothing because he is in control of himself that he has no distractions or weaknesses, or he is already so psychologically warped that his sensory perception is damaged and he smells nothing because he doesn't want to or of course he could just be lying. Thanks for the story!
love it chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
he does not love
Ragnell chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
The gift of saying everything by saying nothing.
anon chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
Brilliant. Just the slightest bit creepy, which is really perfect for Tom.
diggzer chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
Ah, Tom Riddle, indifferent and nonchalant to love, not knowing the magic of love, the truth in love ... that brought about his downfall.

I think your writing style is fantastic! :)
105 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »