Reviews for Nothing
Eusebius chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
Very good! Excellently creepy.
Sabine The Impossible chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
Yet another wonderful story of yours! I love your style of writing. Keep up that marvellous work!

your faithful reader

S. E. S.
Izzyaro chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
A very, very clever idea. I can just see Tom in this.
littleme36 chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
oooh this is clever :) I like!
Loonaticslover13 chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
He loves only power and praise, neither producing a smell. I love it! )
livetolaugh chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
Wow, I really liked this!
EpicFailOnline chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
A really interesting idea, but I'd recommend you change the title - it gave away the ending and would have much more impact otherwise.
Nora chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
Wow this is so creative and original! I loved it!
greenkittycat chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
That was perfect. Well done, well done
Tanon chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
'I'm sure may of you ' Should be 'many'.

Nice oneshot. I like how the fact that T.R can't smell anything just hints at what is soon to happen.

Good job.
AliBelly chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
I like this :) Very real, in Harry Potter terms. I wouldn't expect Tom to spell anything either. Clever.
Galadrieliel chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
So simple, yet so good. A masterpiece if you ask me. The perfect describtion. He's not fluffy (thank God)
Through Another's Eyes chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
This was a really interesting story - I've honestly never considered what a canon Tom Riddle would smell in Amortentia. It makes perfect sense though that he wouldn't be able to smell anything - after all, Tom Riddle finds nothing attractive but power. And you can't exactly smell power, really.

Beautifully written, and actually surprisingly surprising, if you know what I mean. You kept Tom very in character and the last part, despite the sense it made, came as a bit of a surprise to me.

It never fails to amaze me how well you can keep a character in-character whilst still being able to write amazingly well. Beats me.

~~Through Another's Eyes~~
Vindeen chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
I like it. It's very simple, yet still kinda original (a scenario I never considered before) and well, it has an undertone of sadness to it. I really really like it.
Misfitable chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
I've always been meaning to write a story like this, just because I feel so bad for Tom. I would have thought he'd smell nothing too, though it really kinda puts it in perspective, don't you think?

Love the ending.