Reviews for Nothing
Cuban Sombrero Gal chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
This is really unique (and not fluffy, as AMortentia fics usually are :))

I thought your portrayal of Tom was brilliant, and the fact that he smelt nothing was deep.

Cuba
Padfootatheart chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
Oh, how profound and smart. What an idea...but of course it makes sense that he can't smell love...he's never shown an aptitude of feeling it, has he?

Anyway, work of genius here so good job!

Paddy
TheOneThatOnceWas chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
Tom and love - interesting results may come of writing on this, even if the results are really "nothing" at all. (
SweetSouthernGal chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
Lol...good story, and more accurate really. but I thought maybe he'd smell death or destruction or something...however, since Voldy doesnt really know love, this makesm ore sense. I like the story, adn Im gonna add it to my oneshot C2 (I need some Voldy stories).
lyin chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
wow- chilling concept, and so appropriate for Riddle- liked the 'fleeting smirk' and the 'quidditch players' ;) touch. very impressive short-piece.
Elvish-Princess99 chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
That's really interesting...
Emily chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
This was a bit creepy but so like Tom not to smell a thing. I can actually see that happening so great job!
something-like-love chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
Wow, that was a really great take on Amortentia! I love the idea the Tom can't smell anything- smells that he loves, and he loves nothing. Really great! ]
Mrs. James Harold Potter chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
I thought that it was immensely clever to think of that. Of course, with Voldemort...he wouldn't be able to smell that, would he? lol.

I would say beautifully written, but seeing as this wasn't exactly a tear jerker, I would have to say. Fantastic. Phenomenal! Or other words of applaud.

If you ever get a chance, read some of my works as well.

XOXO Mrs. James Harold Potter
Luna Rapunzel chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
I didn't really like the ending for this-you could have built up Tom's reply after Slughorn asked for his input, perhaps-but aside from that, this is really well written.
SickleUnicornGleek chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
ha ha this made me laugh. it's good. but also creepy ... *shudders* ... of course, Tom/Voldemort wouldn't be able to smell anything ... you are very clever. i like this.
Organic Banana chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
wow,very intrestig, very original

I'm faving
VintageRoses99 chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
wow. that's a really cool concept. great job.
AnimeAlexis chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
That's creepy. But then, I suppose, that's Voldie's nature, huh? Very cool. I like!
be-heard chapter 1 . 8/17/2007