Reviews for My Little Lemuria
luger 7 chapter 4 . 3/30/2011
A most excellent chapter. Party on, dude.
JWG chapter 4 . 3/23/2011
Good to see this updated. Hope your muse moves this story along a little faster than it has during the last three or so trips around the sun. Maybe we can get a little more insight into what poor Ryoga has landed in.

Write Something Every Day!

-JW
Key and Lock chapter 4 . 3/22/2011
Nice story, I like how Ryouga has no clue what kind of place he's in. I can't wait to see the next chapter.
Sunder the Gold chapter 3 . 10/29/2010
Not updated in three years? What a pity. Looks good.
JWG chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
First off, let me say: "Well written!" Obviously you are not a novice wordsmith. The story is interesting, and I was surprised from reading the reviews at the lack of knowledge of Lemuria. Granted it is a mythological place and has been described in a multitude of different fashions in heroic fantasy tales for at least 70 years.

I'm interested in what your Lemuria will be like, if it is the place you are describing.

The only thing I wish you would work on is the length of the installments. They are rather short. If you update on a fairly frequent basis, that is not a real problem though.

Write something everyday!

-JW
claymade chapter 3 . 9/21/2007
So we know a little more about the geography of the world now-nice way to bring that out. The elder was portrayed very well-you really got a feel for his age, and for his character.

In terms of suggestions: it seemed a little odd that Ryouga-being who he is-would be frightened by the idea that these people might try to eat him-they certainly don't *seem* very formidable after all. You might want to draw out a little more *why* exactly he was afraid, or even just specifically point out that he didn't *know* why exactly he was afraid. As it is, it feels just a tiny bit incongruous.

Anyway, all in all, really enjoyed this chapter again. Looking forward to the future ones!
Bigreader in The Omniverse chapter 3 . 9/20/2007
It's early, but it looks interesting. is this world ryoga is in based on some other fiction or game or is it original?

Whats the plan for Ryoga?
Lord Cirenmas chapter 3 . 9/19/2007
Yeah! More! Please!
katan321 chapter 3 . 9/19/2007
Not sure where you're going with this but I'll stick around to find out.
Kyro chapter 2 . 9/17/2007
Hmm... the only Lemuria i know of is the ancient city of Lemuria in the game Golden Sun.

If thats this, then it'll be interesting to see where you go with this.
borg rabbit chapter 2 . 9/17/2007
Short, but cool.
Doomforyou chapter 2 . 9/17/2007
Great story, cant wait for the next chapter. I Hope it comes out really soon. *hint* *hint*
claymade chapter 2 . 9/17/2007
Interesting... Some nice moments with the clash of cultures-you're doing a good job spinning out the nature of the world and its characters. Nice injections of humor in their interactions. This looks like a promising start!
Lord Cirenmas chapter 2 . 9/17/2007
Looks Interesting. Write more soon!
Cylon One chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
A good start. Sounds like the start of a great adventure for our lost boy from Nerima. What may I ask is a Lemurian? Something to do with Atlantis?