Reviews for Dating the Devil
Pikas chapter 5 . 1/10
This was my first Pein/Konan fic. Oh my. I thought it was a good balance of humour and, well, whatever the rest was.

Hidan the son of the Pope. Aha.

I wish there was some sort of explanation why Konan dropped her real name for 'Blue'.
But this was a good read nonetheless. Thank you for writing this!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
This deserves more review! And please UPDATE!
Miss J Idiotic chapter 5 . 4/19/2011
Review 70 - yeahhh XD

Anyway, I loved the formatting of the fic and I burst a lung laughing at it. Hilarious, and I loved it.
Nathanial Cheng chapter 4 . 1/3/2010
And I forgot to say: even though you cut it off rather abruptly, you still managed to leave it rather satisfying-it's amazing and really cool how you can do that.
Nathanial Cheng chapter 5 . 1/3/2010
Amazing layout-I think it's really cool how your old stories are as equally awesome and that great!mix of hilarious and deep as your current ones.
moonmagicks chapter 5 . 1/3/2010

I was just looking through your old fanfictions, and I found/remembered this gem of a fanfiction. Your characterizations are spot-on, and love how you 'reveal' Konan's name, as opposed to just 'boom!' going from 'Blue' to 'Konan'. And YES! for Hidan's random little crush on her, because I don't know why but I just totally see the chemistry there...! And meddling Itachi and hiding!Sasuke? Much, much love there.

And your chapter titles-love them a lot too! ;D
realityfling18 chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
love it!
MONST3R chapter 2 . 12/17/2007
i have never read a konan/pein pairing as good as this one.

i like it. D
niver chapter 5 . 10/23/2007
This is very nice. Very unique.
Moi Fah chapter 5 . 10/20/2007
OMG! I'm sorry that I didn't review earlier, I guess I thought that I already had! Sorry! Any way, this was a good chapter, but Sakura and Ino...geez, you make them seem more annoying than they normally are. :D Don't worry though, it's a good thing!
hxrpwnage chapter 5 . 10/14/2007
Holy SH!T.

120 words? Are you out of your mind? Wow; seriously, I have to admit to crank out 120 words of good stuff is harder than it looks. Fanart? Fanfiction, anyone? (lol, to this)

Update soon, I want to see hwo "original" this story is. (Did Dreams and Mahrie really do that much to you on our first date?)
Upon A Windowsill chapter 5 . 10/14/2007
It's been too long since I've reviewed your gorgeous fic, Arti. Really, it's obvious how much you're improved and I'm really pleased that you chose me as your first beta-reader. I still remember your "cracktastic" Shikon Private School, and the errors that were literally floating about it. Now, there's barely any spelling errors, ever, and you're up to updating soon. It's been a pleasure being friends with you, and god, you just write so well. Someday, publish something, and I'll demand an autograph, OK?

Everything flows so well, and it's so realistic. I can literally see you and Sam in the place of Pein and Blue. It's a good thing, trust me, because writing from the heart is the most beautiful of all. And at least you're not a fool, unlike Sam, whose busy chasing after s heart he already has... (ARGH! Boys are stupid) And the ending might need a bit of different wording, but other than that, write on!
Hexagonistic chapter 5 . 10/14/2007

A breeze blew by as the letters rolled of her tongue. The taste of the word was bittersweet, like a midsummer eve's dream long forgotten and yet still wanting to be remembered.

"It's...nice." And it took her a moment to realize he had just complimented her name.

"Thank you."

Best part ever. Your story makes me want to write PeinBlue! Your story makes me want to draw fanart, write a freakin' fanfiction as a subcategory of your story! It's definitely one of the best PeinBlue's out there and you have better update soon. Seriously, a multi-part PeinBlue is possibly the best ting ever and it's good that you started the fad. I want fanart! I need to draw fanart for you. You'll let me, won't you? You had better! And a fanfiction too. Oh god; how do you manage to be so Dreamz?
Hexagonistic chapter 4 . 10/14/2007
This is such a slow-progressing story. In a good sort of way, of course, everything's done so nicely and peacefully. It makes it realistic in a sort of sense. Of course, I'm too busy wanting to shove their heads together anytime they touch, but yeah! Onto the next chapter!
dream.for.a.dream chapter 5 . 10/8/2007
i love your story! it's really really great! i really liked the business-relationship thingy between Pein and Blue. good job! update soon! ja ne_