Reviews for Of Bets And Butterflies
THis is soooo cute!
pandas'n'kisses chapter 4 . 1/5/2011
Tohru how could youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
pandas'n'kisses chapter 3 . 1/5/2011
good story but I still can't believe you have tohru laughing at shigures perverted jokes
pandas'n'kisses chapter 2 . 1/5/2011
your tarnished poor tohru's innocence how could youuuuuuuuuuuuu
pandas'n'kisses chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
OOHHHHH UO your so evill
Aestivates chapter 6 . 7/21/2010
This was actually one of the more unique spins I've seen on a bet!fic, so huge props for that! As usual, so cute and so fun and sweet. I love that nothing is exaggerated or forced with them; Yuki and Kyo are both written so naturally and simply that it was impossible to think of this fic as particularly cheesy. It was a wonderful experience, being absorbed in this.

Honestly, for an ESL, your writing is a million times better than so many other writers on the site and it's incredibly refreshing. I enjoyed this and your other fics very very much. Keep up the great work.
Krytical chapter 6 . 12/30/2009
Very well written!
Krytical chapter 4 . 12/30/2009
Meh, I wish my school has a yaoi fan club.
huskychao chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
Hawr hawr! This story sounds so professional. The only grammar mistake I caught was that when you were talking about the refrigerator, "contests" should be "contents."
TheyWillConquer chapter 6 . 5/6/2009
NOO! you did not just call OroxSasu a couple! EWW! that's disturbing! I only like Naruto with Sasuke so no Oro, seriously, eww~! anywayzz Love your story. My first fruit basket fan-fiction and hopefully not the last..and Yuki and Kyo are so cute! I love them both!
Chaseha-Wing chapter 2 . 4/17/2009
poor Kyou-kun.
Chaseha-Wing chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
so...does he want a coffin, or will he go for the good old cremation? either way I can make arrangements for him at 50% off (jk).
animelvr23 chapter 6 . 3/31/2009
that was a beautiful discription at the end! this would've made a wonderful ending episode/episode part to like a spin-off anime or sumthin!

Just as the camera is pulling out, it pauses and the scene freezes with a faded white border. that would look so pretty! just imagine it! ja ne!~ PLEASE~ UPDATE! ASAP~!
animelvr23 chapter 4 . 3/31/2009
aw! ja ne!~ PLEASE~ UPDATE! ASAP~!
animelvr23 chapter 3 . 3/31/2009
rofl~ ja ne!~ PLEASE~ UPDATE! ASAP~!