Reviews for Prejudice
SorridoSole chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
aww, that was so sad! it made me want to cry. I love Remus so much. On a lighter note, this story was really well written, great job, you really have a future in writing!
Dpbuckeye chapter 1 . 2/25/2008
aw that is so sad and so well writen it makes my heart ache
Duck Duck Squirrel chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
that was awesome. very sad, but awesome. i wanted to jump into the computer and beat up the kids that were hurting remus, i love him.
candeh chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
Oh wow. This is so beautifully written I actually teared up. I love Remus so much. Those horrible kids. I always imagined something like this would have happened to him, except maybe around the age of sixteen or seventeen when he was visiting for the summer holidays.

Very good.
pendergroupie chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
It's always so hard to find stories worth reading here, but whenever one pops out at me, it's always well worth the hunt. Authors like you help me keep faith in correct grammar and journeying away from cliches. Remus is my favorite character, and one that is complex and difficult to capture. You did a great job with this story, especially with the first person pov.

A wonderful read, keep it up!
surimi lullabies chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
This really does show the stupidity of intolerance and bigotry. It was awesome.
hi chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
Aww poor lupin. good story though and great ending
Rictumsempra chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
Oh my god... wow. You know, to tell you the truth, I never really thought much about how other people might have treated Remus as a kid... aww. This actually made me cry, but it was incredibly well-written. Nice job.
TheRealSnowWhite chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
i thought this was very well written and a mature, insightful view into how Lupin must have felt ")