Reviews for Dark City 2: Resurgence
Bob chapter 2 . 5/14/2013
Didn't you say that these guys were enhanced almost to the point of space marines? If that's so, then they should be able to outrun a couple eldar no problem
jjones987 chapter 16 . 4/5/2012
Amazing
The Last Sythil chapter 16 . 2/26/2012
I can't wait for the next one. An awesome story. Deserves a 20 out of 10
WorldStrider chapter 16 . 11/10/2011
Very good. Very good. Unfortunatly it's quite late and I need to get to bed so I cant elborate. Know however it is a very good story.
Sammy Holzbein chapter 16 . 5/4/2011
Okay, so I looked at your author profile, and behold, there was the sequel. This story's taken a surprising twist, compared to the setting of the prequel. Well, I like it. It's not often that a human's portrayed to be more powerful than the Golden Corpse. It makes for a refreshing read.

Wonder who's at the helm of that Fortress. Cannis? Probably. Will he bring his new legions of demons and other assorted Warp crazies?
john777 chapter 16 . 2/14/2010
Good stories, keep writing
OrcMaster chapter 16 . 9/18/2008
awsome i demand you finish this story please if you do not anwser in 2 weks i will gather teh ebst of the writers i know and we will finish the story
Chief Ratchet chapter 16 . 6/30/2008
I like the story so far. Makes a nice change when a character experiences culture of a alien species instead of attempting to wipe them out from existence.

Good quality, likeable characters and virtually no errors (as far as I could see anyway) makes this a well-written fic.

Btw, is anything substantial going to happen to/involve Alshin? She seems too much of a well-built character to discard to the sidelines.

Keep the good quality up!
Muzikman chapter 16 . 6/11/2008
what is a blackstone fortress! update! )

nice. short chapter but full of development. looking good, and your comment about the non-happy ending is making me anticipate the ending *drools* P kidding.

update soon!
Lixie Lorn chapter 16 . 6/10/2008
Hmm. Wonder what's more powerful. Cannis or the Blackstone fortress.

With the eldar in charge of them they ARE as good.

General Everin Stormclaw of the Emerald Stars, Dragon prince and the Fifth Sutakage, out.
Muzikman chapter 15 . 6/10/2008
I AM JEALOUS OF CANNIS! .\/.

but it seems kinda easy. no trials? sorry its just i've gotten used to protagonists having to go through fire and brimstone (sorry i just felt like saying that) to get their powers. but i guess thats a bit crude for chaos gods neh?

And the problem with having the protagonist grow godlike is that its gna be hard to justify any future battles because he sounds so utterly pwnage right now. i've had so many stories fall apart cuz i tried to make my protagonist have 13374g3 h4xx0r 5k12. yeah. )

good luck writing and with your exams! i'm glad you managed to juggle the two.
Lixie Lorn chapter 15 . 6/9/2008
Whoah... you explained quite well why they have no choice.

He must be as strong as Abaddon now.

And the Eldar are not going to like having Daemonettes on their side... They HATE Slaanesh.

He is going to have problems when this is over.

General Everin Stormclaw, Dragon Prince and the Fifth Sutakage, out.
Lixie Lorn chapter 14 . 5/26/2008
HE'S SUICIDAL!

General Everin Stormclaw, Dragon Prince, out.
Muzikman chapter 14 . 5/25/2008
wrock ) i'm glad i can predict some things in the world.

"but then a lot can change in a few weeks" i think i would have said "but then again, a lot..."

"unexpectedly revealed to posses some worth after all" i like this )

"He reached down and picked one out at random. It read Samuel Wheln. He threw it away." i laughed at loud at this line D

"“I want to talk.”" i thought of Neo in The Matrix at this part ) just a comment (number 3 with the lord of the machines part)

I like how you described the four emissaries, with them obviously (i think?) representing the four gods Slaanesh (excess), Tzeentch (change), Nurgle (decay) and Khorne (blood) in that order (is it?) it shows evidence of research and it makes your story accurate )

Awesome chapter. enjoy the camp! Maybe put something from it into a story )
Darth Malleus chapter 14 . 5/24/2008
I LOVE THIS STORY. Keep it coming, another chapter please!
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »