Reviews for Ishandra : Icy's Tale
Savanna Wild chapter 51 . 5/2
Is that author's note in German? What does it say anyway?
Savanna Wild chapter 26 . 3/26
Hi Aelfstangard,
I would just like to thank you for answering all my questions both from this fanfic and the Musa Wars.
Not every Fan Fiction author would do that. So thank you.
Savanna Wild chapter 26 . 3/25
Hi Aelfstangard,
Not every Fan Fiction author would do that. So thank you.
Aelfstangard chapter 19 . 3/25
Translation
"I need to get to sleep, right now," I tell Darcy. "I'm going to my room."
I enter the room with my name on the door and find that by itself it is as large as the dorm we vacated only hours before. It looks to be luxuriously appointed but at the moment I don't care. I see the soft, inviting bed and take only the time required for me to remove my boots and nothing more before I'm in it, wrapping myself in the soft, warm comforter and drifting off to sleep.
"Good day, little one," my mother's voice softly greets me. "It’s time to wake up, Ishandra. It’s a beautiful, clear-blue day [today]. Your sister is already eating breakfast in the kitchen."
"Yes, Mamma," I respond drowsily. "Mamma? Mamma! Mamma, where are you?" My feet hit the floor and I am running out of the room. "Mamma," I'm crying, looking frantically around with tears streaming down my cheeks, "where are you?!"
"Easy, Icy, easy. It's not your mother," I hear Darcy's voice telling me from somewhere then see her floating towards me from what must be the kitchen.
Savanna Wild chapter 19 . 3/25
May I ask for the English translation to what Icy and her mother said in this chapter?
Savanna Wild chapter 34 . 11/22/2014
I still don't get it. What exactly does the title 'Emma' mean?
Savanna Wild chapter 56 . 10/8/2014
This is, hands-down, my favorite fanfiction ever, i cannot stop reading it. This story is amazing, beautiful, and perfect and do not let anyone tell you otherwise. i don't know about Mr. Straffi, but i am very very very proud just knowing the name of this story. Keep writing like this, and you will prosper as a famous author, and i wouldn't be surprised if this happened. You are amazing
Savanna Wild chapter 5 . 10/6/2014
The Faerie antonymy was very interesting
Savanna Wild chapter 3 . 10/6/2014
Ishandra speaks Arabic...I am from Arabia. Thank you for mentioning it,
Savanna Wild chapter 50 . 7/5/2014
Am I the only one who loves M'Trika's name?
Savanna Wild chapter 49 . 7/5/2014
Wow. Witchspeak sounds really hard to read!
Savanna Wild chapter 35 . 7/3/2014
"Her Meow- jesty's tail", "Back, Darcy, back! Do I have to get out a whip and chair?". I love those parts :D
Savanna Wild chapter 21 . 7/3/2014
Darcy's eyes are amber, not green. No offense or disrespect intended
Savanna Wild chapter 14 . 7/3/2014
One thing that I do not understand, how did the villagers find out that Ishandra and Icy were witches?
Savanna Wild chapter 13 . 7/3/2014
lol, kick at the cat, for some reason that sentence makes me laugh. But seriously, I love cats :D