Reviews for The Highest Desideratum
Guest chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
That's so sad! Poor Mikey! I love this pairing! :D
LOSTrocker chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
I'm really not sure how I feel on the whole turtlecest thing just yet. I'm still getting use to the idea after I wrote my own little poem just to get it out of my system, then I came across some interesting videos on YouTube, aparently you have to be a bit more pacific...

But I do like this story, I like the way you have it written and it's more thoughts then actions, and the reasons why you had Mikey liking Rapahael is the main reason I like him! I'm just female. LOL!
Katanagirl16 chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
Wolf-whistles. good story. you should do a sequel.
T420000 chapter 1 . 9/26/2007
great i like this alot. very thoughtful of Mikey its nice to see these. because he is a goofball but even goofballs have deep thoughts and feelings.
DarkRaven18 chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
I liked this a lot. Very well written, short but with great descriptions. I almost feel like I'm going through what Mikey is! Nice job :)
Gohanzgirl chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
Whoa! that was ... really amazing! Had me drooling... *falls over*
ScoopGirl79 chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
I like it... It was short and sweet, and to the point... Great job...
Jessiy Landroz chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
I think someone needs a cold shower; a really LONG but soothing cold shower~ Fufufu~

I cant say much about this little piece, except that the smell of salty sweat is probably going to stick on that couch for a while. Hope Raphie remembers to shower before bed~ XD;