Reviews for Impossible : ABC Families new show Greek
CarolineSC chapter 9 . 9/2/2011
Another great story, I am clearly not being anywhere near "productive" at work these past few days now that I have discovered fanfiction lol...

I loved this story as I have loved your others.

A few key things that stood out for me:

- When she was sneaking into the house and had Rusty let her in, loved the surprise when Rusty said he was studying, loved that she had worn a dress he liked, the locket he had given her, etc.

- Loved Rusty talking about Casey at the age of 4 and Cappie thinking how cute she would have been in pigtails lol

- I loved how she said "I love you" for the first time back to Cappie, after he was saying all the "negative" stuff...it was simply "And that's why I love you."

- As for the fight, interesting that Cappie punched Evan first for Rusty and then for Casey, I liked that though and glad it was pointed out again. Glad he finally got to give it to Evan and that it wasn't a huge brawl, that the KTs and Omega Chis went back to their houses.

-Thought it was so sweet that he rushed over to ZBZ to get Casey when he thought she left mad and him/to go back to Evan, when all she was doing was go to pack a bag...thought that was so cute. And I loved her reaction to, she was like, coming right back lol. Also loved in that time, he thought to have Beaver go get him pie for them to share.

- Loved how welcoming Mr. and Mrs. Cartwright were when they welcomed Cappie back to the family, that was so sweet.

Once again, great great job with this story!
TheFandomLounge chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
Your work is exellent!wow I really enjoyed all your stories and the way you write the sex scenes. Its beautiful. I really wish that you would write a cappie and casey story again. nobody really writes greek because the show ended and i dont know. The fanbase for greek are not really that popular, but I want to read more stories about them so bad. Please consider taking up a CC again!I love your work.
Tess chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
Honestly, this was one of the greatest fic I've ever read. I hope you write more fics just like this o
MyOwnWorstCritic chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
haha, Rusty is so cute!

LOVING this!
hiddenmoonlyt chapter 9 . 7/7/2009
This was amazing! I loved it! X3
Guest chapter 1 . 9/28/2008
i think tou should do a story about calvin.
sillimiss chapter 8 . 8/16/2008
omg. i loved it! great job!
oranges and cigarettes chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
"She had actually never seen him serious about anything and that gave her more pause than anything else. He seemed so determined not to grow up. But after hearing him talk about the future, she understood that wasn’t what he was doing at all. He was simply seizing all life was offering him right now, before real life, adult life, crushed him under its weight. He was making the most of whatever time he had left to be young and impulsive, to have fun and enjoy everyday."

This is a great characterization of Cappie.

And this chapter was amazing.
Tennischica chapter 9 . 4/19/2008
I loved this story
blairbear01 chapter 8 . 4/5/2008
this is great! :)
you.broke.a.promise chapter 8 . 4/1/2008
This story is frigging amazing.
edenofalltrades chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
Amazong story!
riceisnice chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
this is so good!

I hope you update soon!

nm51092 chapter 1 . 2/29/2008
This was FANTASTIC.

it deffinitely kept me hooked. ]
Kalee chapter 8 . 10/12/2007
This is a great story! You could honestly be a writer for the show - the story follows the show's storyline so well. I was really mad when Cappie got mad at Casey for "kissing" Evan, but I was really glad you straightened that out right away! lol All in all, wonderful plot and character development, I hope you continue it!