Reviews for Eight Bells
Aquarius Seth chapter 6 . 10/14/2010
Oh wow this is good! I was going through the supernatural section and I found this. It is good! Thank you for sharing!
Subliminally Profound chapter 6 . 2/4/2010
This is a good piece. Your attention to fine detail, and the variety in your sentence structure is refreshing.
LornesGoldenHair chapter 6 . 9/13/2009
this is beautiful. i don't normally read 'supernatural wilson house' stuff but for some reason this works so well and i just pray you update it some day! :-D
ano chapter 6 . 8/23/2009
this is awesome. are you ever going to finish it ?
micetea chapter 6 . 4/21/2009
That was so sad and sweet"/ I'm glad House said he loved him, that he got to say what he needed to. Great story!

Suann
cutiepatutti65 chapter 6 . 3/5/2009
This is an amazing story and extremely well-written. I hope you decide to finish it one day.
Mrs Don Draper chapter 6 . 11/25/2008
Are you gonna finish this? It's great! :D
Jedi Master Max Jinn chapter 6 . 11/10/2008
I'm actually crying. I havent ever cried because of a story before, but this one seems so... real.

Everyone is in character! It's amazing! Also, the end paragraph was my absolute favourite!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE THIS!
Amethyst DragonRider chapter 6 . 10/10/2008
It's really good so far. I like it. Are the passages that House read in this chapter from a real book?

I hope there are more chapters!

D
Starryday chapter 6 . 3/21/2008
Beautiful and poignant. Just found this story and I'm almost in tears; eagerly awaiting the next part!
mandapandabug chapter 6 . 3/9/2008
oh my good golly gosh that was so freakin' sad! i was about to cry during every chapter. i would love to know more, and ytou haven't update in a while, so i was wondering if you could please further this story for me? really. this was the sadest, Wilson pleading "i don't want to go" right before disappearing. that would break me. to hear that. i don't want him dead... why? make him alive again. make him able to come back in houses dreams or something, and in dreams he isn't transparent or anything, and they can "touch" at least better then before. this is so sad. update! review you later_
Wuchel1 chapter 6 . 2/7/2008
Though it took me a while to finally find the time to read this latest chapter and you surely did take some time to post it :-) I do have to say the long wait was definitely worth it.

Long story short: Awesome chapter!
Eh chapter 6 . 1/23/2008
Just read and am so glad that you are continuing! PLEASE! I love this story line, even though it is depressing in its own way, but as long as the plot is them (H/W-duh), I want so much more!
anon chapter 6 . 1/22/2008
*sniffles* please, please update soon! that last paragraph was really heart-wrenching.
Emi1988 chapter 6 . 1/22/2008
Not bad. How will this work? Update soon!