Reviews for Bicycle Handlebar
SHINeeGirl05 chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
Okay well that was just AMAZING! Oh and i LOVE how the title is just a small detail in the story, it just makes the way she held the fork so unimportant and yet soo important!

Your a REALLY good writer and you've inspired me to write one too, now the only thing between me and writing a Mohabbatein is this stupid writers block...

*rubbing temples*
l chapter 1 . 8/29/2007
u goota add more please
kitty chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
Write more!
bolly34 chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
I found this piece so poignt it was a spectacular piece of work good job! Althouh i DID Happen to notice after reading the reviews that people wish for you to continue this and you are not obliging why? In my opinion this could be a spectacular story why not write more?
fhfhK chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
SO CUTE! write more
fic crazzzzy chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
Oh my gosh! i like so loved it u have to have to have to write more i mean this could be such a sweet fic! PS Chuk de was brilliant!
bollywood maniac chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
I truly loved this story and i have to agree with ashlover i think those two have brilliant chemistry please make this a longer fic. It was really touching add more
dilse99 chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
That was sweet:-)

I don't really like Mohabbatein either. Actually, I was convinced that it was a good movie when it first came out, but now I see how tedious and retarded it was for the most part...hehe...but I would have loved to see more of the SRK-Aish story instead of those other new kids...(its funny how most Bollywood flicks never develop the scenes you want to see, yet they throw in loads of crap you could care less about!)

Anyway, hopelessly this will inspire me to start writing here again...keep it up!
ashlover chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
i loved it ithink they have amazing chemistry please write more
Anita chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
Aww, that was so sweet. :) I actually thought Ash's nose looked different in Mohabbatein than it did in any other movie. It was fun to picture Ash and SRK in that situation!
Shahrukhlover chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
Oh my! This was an awesome fanfic. My favorite actor and actress are Shahrukh Khan and Aishwarya Rai, so obviously I'd like it. I don't agree with you when you say they hav better brother-sister chemistry. they won the jodi no.1 award for their pairing in Devdas :) My favorite part was when they kept staring at eachother and the way he described her nose and how pretty she is. Trust me, I'm sucker for noses! Keep writing! :)