Reviews for On Top Of My Partner
mirdaishan chapter 3 . 10/28/2011
Thanks for writing this, I really enjoyed reading it! Chapter 3 was very funny! :D
Alexis Dawn chapter 3 . 1/16/2011
Definitely wish this scene ended differently on the show!
halfbl00dprincess chapter 3 . 5/26/2010
Here's to being deliriously happy... I LOVED IT!

So what SHOULD have happened! I feel cheated that YOU'RE not the writer of the script!

Very clever and I ABSOLUTELY loved the 3 different POV's.

I think I'd like to have a bomb scare every now and again if a certain Special Agent Seely Joseph Booth was there to, you know, "protect me"...

:D
LadyBluePhoenix chapter 3 . 3/7/2010
Thats so cute, I love Anges reaction,
moonlighting.gatita chapter 3 . 10/29/2009
ha ha!"IT'S ABOUT FREAKING TIME!"
Angeldream05 chapter 3 . 5/23/2009
Yep, one by one I'm reading all your fics! ;-) You are really great, I love each one of them!

I always like reading old spoiler fics once the actual episode has aired. I like your version of that amazing scene, which is one of my favorites! And of course the last chapter is awesome, I always LOVE fics in Angela's POV!
Coilerfan35 chapter 3 . 4/3/2009
How akward would it be if one of the police men walked in on them making love in that vault, it would be hilarious
MajorSamanthaCarter chapter 3 . 1/4/2009
ah, i do so love angela and her reactions. i live for the day that they actually DO get together [on the show]... angela's reaction? priceless. :) that was good!

:D MSC
BxBforever chapter 3 . 5/18/2008
all your stories make me deliriously happy they are that good
BxBforever chapter 2 . 5/18/2008
you surpassed yourself.
BxBforever chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
perfect i LOVE it !
Magical Meerkat chapter 3 . 2/25/2008
That is very very good, they were all very in character. Angela's was my fav one!
Polly83 chapter 3 . 1/11/2008
I can see Angela holding back her squeal until she's alone at home... and then she can't hold back anymore... Poor neighbours...

Funny part.
Polly83 chapter 1 . 1/11/2008
The best bomb scare ever.

Definitely.
Beka Rhade chapter 1 . 12/5/2007
hum, really tells abut booth. Not a bad idea liek wher eyour going.