Reviews for Old Friends
deathrosekitty chapter 3 . 8/22/2007
Thank you! For a second there I thought Ino was going to slip and tell them all her name for Sasuke (snickers Sas Gay!) Update again soon!
POSTTIMESKIP-SakuraMustDie chapter 2 . 8/19/2007
Wow... you totally copied this one fanfiction I read a while ago(I'm not even going to mention it.) Suigetsu a player? Ino and Shikamaru no longer together? Karin bashing (which you didn't even give a good reason as to why she should be bashed in the first place)? How original of you. That's just fabulous. FABULOUS. I clap for you. *Claps*

...
xInoBabe chapter 2 . 8/19/2007
It's a nice story. I'm jealous you thought of this before me xP Combining the fine life with Naruto characters...aha update soon.
deathrosekitty chapter 2 . 8/18/2007
That's okay, you really don't have to. I just love your story so much and when you said stuff about a crack pairing I immediately went for Itachi. Keep on updating!
Cyberwolf chapter 2 . 8/18/2007
Yeah, an Ino-fic! And I love her view of Sasuke. Question, do you have any plans for Tenten? I love reading her too.
deathrosekitty chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
Great start. And if you're planning on doing a crack pairing with Ino please put plenty of ItachiIno in there. Update again soon, I can't wait!
Shinikage Mei chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
You should totally continue this. I'm hooked! I wanna know what happens! And your writing style is so unique! Like you're an editor of a fashion mag or something!

More power & Keep writing!
Night Beauty chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
Well it seems pretty interesting! I wanna see how this goes... ;; I guess the focus is on Ino, and maybe Hinata?
Coco-Minu chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
I was laughing at the end of this, but I found it slightly offensive to homosexual people. Am I the only one to have also noticed Sasuke has 'UKE' at the end of his name, meaning the submissive one in yaoi? P

Anyways, Orochimaru is Ino's boss? This could be interesting. If this is going to be crack, why not DeidaraxIno? I find that a quite interesting pairing. But damnit! I love ShikamaruxIno! Silly boy, letting her leave like that. Still, for crack pairing I say DeidaraxIno, but it's up to you.

Nice so far.