Reviews for The Dragon Phoenix
Kalladin1989 chapter 33 . 4/10/2020
This is a great story. U hope one day that you will continue it
MastrDragn chapter 33 . 12/21/2019
Any chance this will ever be completed?
AwkwardNarrator chapter 1 . 8/4/2018
Okay, overall good idea, the premise is interesting and the characters stay in character for about 97% of the chapter. On the other hand there were some spelling errors that confused me while reading. I'm not being mean, rather I'm giving you some constructive criticism. I'm guessing that you wrote the words based on their pronunciation. Which works in some countries... like Finland for example, but the English language is very complex so I hope you've either gotten a beta for later chaptersbeta as in a person who proofread's your work and maybe even fixes the spelling mistakes) or you've started using a program to check your spelling.
Again, I'm not trying to be mean. I actually like the story, but I want it to be noticed by more people and to do that, it needs to be of better quality grammar wise.
WhiteElfElder chapter 33 . 2/1/2018
Naruto is getting actual training, much like Harry got. I wonder what will happen when Harry arrives, and if he will meet Naruto's passenger?
WhiteElfElder chapter 20 . 1/29/2018
Albus tagged someone, but whom?
WhiteElfElder chapter 18 . 1/29/2018
It sounds like the storm is hosted by Fudge.
WhiteElfElder chapter 12 . 1/29/2018
Fudge and Umbridge screwed up, because Harry will learn of the capture of Amanda and Harry will be out for blood.
Guest chapter 11 . 1/29/2018
Harry better act before Fudge tries to confiscate his family fortunes and property.
WhiteElfElder chapter 10 . 1/29/2018
Of course they had a portkey and the office did not have wards to prevent it. I wonder if there are wards to prevent inbound only for portkeys, or simply are none?
WhiteElfElder chapter 6 . 1/29/2018
Why am I not surprised that Fudge would classify something like Harry's shield as illegal, and further compound the problem by letting someone walk away from a life sentence offense even though that person committed the offence in front of a crowd of people. Personally, I think Harry should find a way to get control of or get rid of Fudge.

That was not apparition that Harry just traveled by...that was more like teleportation.
WhiteElfElder chapter 1 . 1/28/2018
setup?
terminatorhobbit chapter 1 . 7/1/2017
I know harry potter and BtVS but who are the rest of these characters? never mid I see this isn't finished and probably abandoned so I only wasted time reading one chapter.
god of all chapter 33 . 8/17/2016
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
Locothehood chapter 33 . 12/8/2015
A rather ambitious cross over cant wait to see more
LadyRainDancer chapter 33 . 7/2/2015
Nooo I wanted to read more :o I really hope you update soon, I was so into this story that i didn't even notice how much of it i'd read ; Can't wait to read more!