Reviews for The Dragon Phoenix
gaschalk chapter 9 . 12/8/2010
i like the story but I find the chapters seem short. Now it could just be me but the last 2 could have been just one chapter. I seem to have read this story before so I decided that this is a rewrite. A few words were used wrong I think or at least the tense was wrong. Now I am no writer and it has been a long time since I taken English grammar in school (40 yrs.) I could have mixed up stories here since I have read chapters from 5 different stories today. So it is possible and if I have then please forgive me. I like your story and look forward to see where you are going with it.

Stan
Comet Moon chapter 8 . 12/8/2010
Wake up calls a-startin'.

LFTM

Ja ne

JIm
DZ2 chapter 8 . 12/8/2010
Will he never learn?

Stop interfereing Dumbledore; it's only going to hurt someone and that someone is YOU!
Miss Millie chapter 3 . 12/8/2010
Hi again,

This is only the 2 story I've read that Harry gets trainning.

Milygo HP and The Final battle She or He dissapeared right after I copied this story.

I can't wait to read more Love your ideas.
Miss Millie chapter 2 . 12/8/2010
Hello,

I love the Ch the snake was my favorit I wish H could have kept him.. Ron would have two things he was afraid of.

I'm glad Harry got to leave.

got to go read some more ...

later.
Miss Millie chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
Hello,

Good Ch. I am rereading your story. I love this last part.

I thank you for the ride again. cant wait to read more. I love rereading stories I like I find stuff I missed the first or second times.

Merry Christmas to you and your family.
ceo55 chapter 7 . 12/7/2010
Just found the story and love the way it put together. Keep up the good work as often as you can!

ceo55
ranma hibiki chapter 7 . 12/7/2010
so far each chapter seems pretty good individually..but put them all together and this is a pretty sweet fic

_

keep up the good work
bensdad chapter 7 . 12/7/2010
I've been enjoying this. I can't wait to see what happens to Fudge in the U.S..
michaelc100 chapter 7 . 12/7/2010
love the update

btw i have read this before but i love the story still
Comet Moon chapter 7 . 12/7/2010
Glad to see your back, and Ginny has entered into the scene.

Loved the twists.

LFTM

Ja ne

JIm

PS. Is there going to be any update on emerald eyes too?

Raven Marcus chapter 7 . 12/7/2010
Cool!
DonPJuan chapter 7 . 12/7/2010
it's a damn pitty that you split up the creevey girl and harry but either way keep up the good work.
Lord Ezra'eil chapter 7 . 12/7/2010
I like Amanda though!
DZ2 chapter 7 . 12/7/2010
Next stop, the land of the free, home of the brave; and no Fudge to punish him; Harry was brilliant, but did you HAVE to spoil the HG moment? ;-)

Anyway, eagerly await the next chapter and await more on his Dragon Phoenix powers; be nice to know more about him.
308 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »