Reviews for The Dragon Phoenix
jaelin910 chapter 32 . 10/28/2012
I can honestly say I've got no idea who half the characters are (a combination of not paying as much attention as I might, some imperfect writing and me not being familiar with a large number of the worlds you've crossed)
Asherit chapter 7 . 9/14/2012
I think I love this story
harlequin320 chapter 32 . 7/30/2012
amusing chapter, the competition was funny, update soon
MMWillow13 chapter 32 . 7/27/2012
yep Rose is a very happy, horny perv and so is Ginny, but the lightheartedness they bring reminds me of the Scoobies and the way they always plan for the next day's fun and games right before a major battle nice
Dark Neko 7000 chapter 32 . 7/27/2012
What will happen next
MMWillow13 chapter 31 . 7/27/2012
lol Rose/Harry is really taking advantage of the access to naked girls lol really is there any female in the place he hasn't seen naked lol too funny
Arashi Uzukaze chapter 3 . 7/26/2012
The 3rd chapter and nothing on the Naruto elements. How can this be a Naruto crossover without Naruto?
Andor Swiftblade chapter 22 . 7/26/2012
This story is in the HP/Naruto crossover category, yet I've not seen even one element from Naruto here. All I'm seeing is Buffy and some anime shows. And really, Ben10? You can do better than that. You are just introducing more and more characters but other than that, the story is not proceeding at all. I enjoyed it until the 21-22 chapter, and continued to read thinking that the story will proceed as it had, but I'm quite disappointed. Sorry, but I've lost interest in this story completely.
Andor Swiftblade chapter 32 . 7/26/2012
What exactly is the purpose of all this? Other than a waste of time?
harlequin320 chapter 31 . 7/25/2012
nice chapter, keep up the good work
SeanHicks4 chapter 31 . 7/23/2012
Interesting chapter...uh was there supposed to be any bits from 'Naruto' this chapter if you changed the filter?
Dark Lord Moridin chapter 31 . 7/23/2012
great story. I have to wonder why your using both the English dub names and the original Japanese names for the sailor senshi.
MMWillow13 chapter 30 . 7/17/2012
LOL love Faith the gunslinger too funny.

Rose is also a scream.
1chase1997 chapter 25 . 7/15/2012
After reading 25 chapters, ive realized.

The idea of this tic was great! But the execution personally was awful.

1. Not enough time spent on details of things,
2. Too many different things going on at once, along with poor execution of this.
MC.OG chapter 8 . 7/17/2012
I'm still reading the story, good story by the way. Just wanted to let you know that the U.S is five or six hours behind England. So if it was six pm in england then it was 1 pm in the U.S. just something I wanted to point out.
308 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »