Reviews for Minute of Angle
Guest chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
This was rather heartwrenching and excellently written. I'll admit, I am not that well-versed in DC stuff, is Barbara really adopted or is that something you decided for this one shot?

Either way, very well handled. Thank your for sharing this.
Falseface chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
Ah. Such a good read.
QuickWren chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
This was so well done and amazingly accurate. Kudos for staying in character and actually abiding by the comics you sited. Keep up the great work, please!
The Stin chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
Excellent. I've always liked Jim Gordon, especially in the year one continuity. You can always seem to empathize with him, and you've hit the spot right here. Jim's bonding with Barbara at the end was just beautiful. Kudos to you.
Robyn Maddison chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
This just hit the spot. Seriously. Well written fic about the family dynamics of Batman and Co. wins every time.
Cap Streeter chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
I am up way to late at night right now. I have somehow come to read your stories and have read a few. But it is late and I have a job. I promise to review all that I read later. But for now all I can say is that you are an amazingly talented writer. You have a great feel for the characters, you expand on who they are without going OOC. You create original characters that may have only a few short lines or moments but are somehow fully real. If that makes sense.

That's just the general. This story is awesome. Jim Gordon is one of my favorite characters. This was a great look into him, and his relationship with Barbara. In particular, Barbara's asking to call him Dad, her speech was heartfelt and well written.

So brilliant writing and looking forward to reading more. Thank you. Cheers.
1896478098 chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
This is really good. You should like extend it to having his view on things over the years including babs/dick
GendryMightBeComingBackSoon chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
A great story. Very good.
xenokattz chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
Dear Lord, it's like you're a plethora of awesome Batfamily fics! I'm pretty new to the comics!fandom; I feel like I'm getting a total 360degree-3D understanding of all the characters through your fics.

You portray such an openly loving relationship between Jim and Babs, one that complements the more secretive (that's not the right word but it's the closest I can think of) affection at the Wayne Manor. Agian, thank you for writing and sharing your fics.
too many stars to count chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
Okay this was so frickin' adorable.

Jim Gordon may be my hero (seriously, I'm that lame)

I wish Barbara culd see what Bruce and Dick are like when they can really be something like family. Well, acutally I guess she does later on. Once she takes up a cowl of her own.

Sorry, I'm getting off target.

Really, this was awesome. :)
tomorrow4eva chapter 1 . 10/28/2008
Lovely. You capture the desperation and pain and relief and joy so well.
E Kelly chapter 1 . 9/28/2008
Brilliant. Just absolutely brilliant. You so need to write more.
Housewoodblues chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
I love it .Good relationship and it's cute.

""Could I call you 'Dad?'" she said."
emberrox42 chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
I. LOVE. IT. Honestly, it's amazing! And I love how Barbra's not in a wheelchair too. Amazing, truly.
gaudy night chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
Aw, I'm all teary-eyed now! What a sweet, wonderful story. I liked the moment in the field where Barbara asked him if she could call him Dad. Gordon doesn't get enough stories written about him. Thank you very much.