Reviews for Archangel's Amazing Adventures
Knives91 chapter 44 . 4/25
A "bit of a funny bunch"? That, good sir, might be the single biggest understatement I have ever read. A shrink would take one look at them, toss their pad off the side and walk away with a, "NOPE."

Good writing boss man! I await further shenanigans!
sabakunoyokho chapter 44 . 4/24
Yes! a new chap! and a good!

Now, how the 'earth' 'mankind' will meet Archangel? drones vs Gundam! one place for the price of two!

and who is the corps unknow and where is it?

howervize

the next universe will a fantasy than the rythm or a other SF?
if not
I bet the next plan is Code Geass in first and Macross/Robotech in second. I imagine Lelouch and Suzaku vs Archangel. he he he he he.
This fanfic is awesome! Can't wait for the next chapter! (even though that may take a few montages considering how perfect the grammar is and how long the chapters are) Keep it up!

Also, Anyone think the dice will land on another Gundam series or Macross?
Also Kantai Collection (ship-girls bascally)... 0-0...no
SatelliteCannon chapter 44 . 4/22
Ah, I've been wanting to see a Vandread/SEED crossover for a while, especially since the other one on this site has no interaction between the casts of both series.

I'm still pulling for a visit to the Arpeggio of Blue Steel world, though. What better way for the Archangel itself to truly shine than in a setting that wholly consists of battles between ships?
Deathzealot chapter 44 . 4/21
Well looks like I was right we are now in the wonderful crack!happy world of Vandread. When I saw this in my inbox I really did not want it to be Vandread for I wanted something a bit more serious and stuff but right now I must say I was quite surprised that I enjoyed this chapter more then I thought I would. I almost thought we were only going to be in this world for a bit due the bit earlier in the chapter where the Paekis tripped the Archangel's Jump Drive. Speaking of that having a Paekeis reator is really going to make things really interesting in the scheme of things for the Archangel Team.

That said I liked that the Elementals got a chance to shine in this chapter for they have in the backrground for the last few chapters which is quite sad for I like them. Or rather I like the pounding they give to enemies. I found it interesting that the Archangel Team still sports the full two points they had back in the Battletech world. I would think they would have taken a couple losses. Heh. That reminds me of one of those old story ideas for a side story of this story that I mentioned way back when... (a year?) Where the Archangel ends up back in their world and they are now so powerful they lay waste to anyone who attacks them, which included a ZAFT fleet under Le Crueset an entire Earth Alliance Orbital Fleet unde Sutherland. Another attack would be a Blue Cosmos Cell when for some reason the crew of the ship wondering somewhere on the planet. This cell gets their butts kicked by the crew and retreat back to their base where said base soon falls under attack by a full Star of Elementals wiping them out to a man. That picture makes me cackle evilly just like the latest chapter for your Joker's Wild series.

/cough/

Moving on. I was quite amused to read some of the reviews from the last chapter. There was a small handful who guessed correctly but a few other guess where way off-base, with a couple for Arpeggio which made me laugh. For the last few sentences of the last chapter made it clear they where in SPACE not underwater. /rollseyes/

Anyways I hope the next chapter will coming alot sooner for this looks like to be an interesting stop for the Archangel and crew. But I think the next Joker's Wild chapter shall be next then the Sigma story before we get back to this one. /sigh\ Can't have them all! Till then my friend...
KPheonix chapter 44 . 4/20
Can we say shenanigans? Because I definitely saw shenanigans in this chapter, and more shenanigans to come.

Where to start? I had a feeling the Paeksis would try something. While I believe it tried to help the Archangel, from this chapter I see it would have tried to integrate the ships as well if it had gotten past the Gundanium. Dropping a Paeksis seed though? I don't know what to think there. Isn't the Paeksis itself a bit temperamental? Rejecting pilot input and hiding elsewhere? I doubt Newman will be all that happy that his control can be overridden in such a way.

One question comes to mind. Why is it that the RUne gods did nothing to stop the Paeksis from infiltrating the ship and what happened to the 'presence' that was upgrading the ship and absorbed the Dimensional jump device?

Crew exchange? Oy vey. Jura, Paiway, and Amarone get a good look at the wall and are suitably disgusted. Hopefully, the Mejere women won't be near the paired humans on the Archangel. Good thing, this was resolved quickly. Magno and BC knew they had no chance whatsoever and Mama Bear Murrue Ramius is not one to cross lightly. She was getting her crew and her beau and father of her child back one way or another.

It seems to me Casgogne went up against Ryback...in the kitchen. Bad move on her part. Always fun to see what antics the cooks get up to. Glad you delivered. I would really like to give some props to the Pirates...but I can't. BC got one of the cooks but the guy wasn't all that worried. He trusted in his team, believed in his captain and even tried diplomacy. Magno on the other knew when her goose was cooked, and BC's idea to use Miri, Tolle, and the cook as bait in spite of Tolle's injuries? Not a good idea on her part. Considering she's a spy and Miri was right there when BC pulled that stunt, I'm certainly hoping she'll keep an eye on BC for her spying antics.

Kira took Ryback's lessons to heart. Properly uses a gun rather throwing it like a shuriken as he originally did in SEED. Why was BC grimacing when Kira called her captain? His male roots can't stand the fact that a guy is deferring to a woman?

I was going to ask what happened to the Magic Knights but you answered that question already. Really hoping the missing crews get back to their ships and also wondering what got supplies got swapped? Will the Pirates even give back said supplies being what they are in the first place?

This chapter was worth waiting for. Looking forward to more. Til next time.
Arm514ve chapter 44 . 4/20
Defiantly a great chapter and can't wait to see the next one.

though poor Meia, claw gashed then smacked by a pipe. (Favorite of the Vandread Pilots)

the portrail of the gundam scientists in this chapter spot on. and I laughed so hard of Jura standing up to the Vaiete initially.

also don't know if it was your dice rolls or what but no one stopped Ditta from Chasing Hibiki through the entire event? kinda surprising considering the ruckus they were making.

Vary interested to know how the semi-sentient Archangel will meld and morph to compensate for the Sentient and powerful Pegsas 2 or Archangel Pegsas. So much anticipation for next chapter.
Hunter092 chapter 44 . 4/19
You finally updated you magnificent bastard :)
hellhound-d.o.w chapter 44 . 4/19
Vandread, now that is an under-appreciated series. I can see a lot of headaches for the Archangel crew from dealing with them. A lot of laughter from Magno Vivan as well. Pity they left the ZnT universe so soon, there were a lot of potential new volunteers there. Also a lot of people I would love to see shot by them. I can't wait to see how the Paxis empowers the Archangel and if it will affect any of the MS's. And the reaction of the crew to seeing the Vandread combinations.

As for the EA/ZAFT battles they will be returning to eventually, I'd almost want them to accidentally drag an enemy with them there just for them to have a challenge. Either that or I can see them deciding to keep travelling after fixing their original universe either from wanderlust or to visit the people they've left behind or met and liked.

No noticeable errors that I saw when I read through it the second time. One in the last chapter though, used 'sorities' instead of 'sorties' near the end of the chapter, but that is all that stuck out at me. Keep up the good work.
Terrace4 chapter 44 . 4/19
Oh, boy. I can just SEE the hilarity that'll occur in Hibiki and Dita's antics, especially in the reactions of Archangel Team. I'm imagining someone makes a call to Vandread Dita after they first combine, and maintain an excellent poker face at the positions of the two, before collapsing in laughter after the call is ended.

Lots of other stuff, however, will just cause them to search for booze, such as if the actively dating/married women of Archangel Team have to warn Jura off from their respective boyfriends/husbands when she gets it into her head to become the first woman from Meijere to make a baby with a man (and that's a near-direct quote from her in the anime, even though she has no idea how that works). In canon, Jura decided on Hibiki as the most appropriate choice. Here, her potential pool of candidates is much deeper.
dsgundam00 chapter 44 . 4/19
Good chapter... I kind of thought that the archangel would fuse with the other two ships... but this worked out great too... everything else though was what I had in mind when waiting for this update...
Lord Sia chapter 44 . 4/19
And this continues to be awesome. Keep up the good work, as always.
Nakushita chapter 44 . 4/19
Awesome, looking forward to seeing how the crews deal with the culture shock and the Archangel finally gaining shielding technology of a sort although I hoped with the foreshadowing last chapter that you were going jump em to 'Martian Successor: Nadesico'.
BIGGZ1344 chapter 44 . 4/18
...Dear God...as if the Archangel isn't deadly enough... now you made it alive...er with the Paeksys
please, please do continue
HolyDragoon chapter 44 . 4/18
Oookay, from what I read of the plot of the setting they are in, they went from weird to weirder.