Reviews for Danny Phantom: Facing the Future
Overall I liked this story!
Um, I might me wrong on this since it's been a while since I last watched most of the episodes, but isn't Valerie's newest armor fused with her body? Also, wasn't it her first battle suit that Technus took control of, not the armor that she had at the end of the series?
I know this is a really old story and you probably won't go back and edit things now, but I'll feel a bit better if I know I've told you this one thing; when you, the author, are describing something that is happening in a scene, do NOT use exclamation points, even if it's something that happened suddenly. Only use exclamation points at the end of sentences where someone was either talking in an excited way, or shouting and/or screaming.
Fox McCloude chapter 8 . 9/15
Wow, just... wow. Dark Danny and Vlad returning, Sam gaining her own ghost powers, their future selves... this was just the first story and it was AWESOME! Seriously, if Butch Hartman decides to revive the series, he should definitely hire you as a lead writer.

I didn't expect that Danny would gain that Super Mode I saw in your gallery so early, but it's clear that it's got its drawbacks (even their future selves have their limits with it). Let's hope he learns to use it eventually. Also, I like that Sam's powers work somewhat different from Danny's, that's gonna make her more unique.

What else can I say? A great beginning to a great series. I'll follow up with the next one tomorrow. Well done.
The Samurai Prince chapter 5 . 1/7

Man, talk about terrible timing, TUCKER! I mean, honestly, WOW...guess it's up to the OTHER Danny and Sam now. :P

But I do have to say, poor Vlad. I mean, the guy just can't catch a break, can't he? He seems to be having A LOT of bad luck everywhere he goes. But what is he gonna do with those Fenton Gloves? HMMM...

Another great chapter! Awesome job! ONTO THE NEXT! :D
The Samurai Prince chapter 4 . 1/7 let Sam have powers, Jazz, THAT'S what happened. XP

Very dramatic at that last part! I can't wait to see how this unfolds! Great job so far! :D

The Samurai Prince chapter 3 . 1/7

(in a dull, monotonous tone) And gee, I never would've guessed those two would be Danny and Sam. Wow. That is mind blowing...okay, I'm done. XD But seriously, nice reveal! Things look like it's gonna be complicated though! I wonder what Vlad's part will be in all of this as well? :O

Nice chapter! NOW ONTO THE NEXT! 8D
The Samurai Prince chapter 2 . 1/6

Wow man, this is getting good! 8D

And you know, it's super obvious by now who those two ghosts are...but I won't say it! ;D

The Samurai Prince chapter 1 . 1/6
Heya! :) Just want to say that I've read the first chapter of one your first DP stories! Wow! I have to say, this is entertaining! I feel like I'm watching/reading an actual episode! And I might know who these two mysterious ghosts are...which is probably obvious by now since you pretty revealed all of the info in your profile. BUT I DIDN'T READ IT THANKFULLY! XD

Awesome story so far! I'll read the next chapter in just a bit! :D
Ariastella chapter 7 . 9/27/2015
Are you a fan of Dragon Ball Z? 'cause I'm definitely seein' some similarities. :D
Burke23 chapter 8 . 6/21/2015
Vlad escapes. Someon needs to get Van Helsing to Amity.
Burke23 chapter 7 . 6/20/2015
Yeah! Victory for the good guys!
Burke23 chapter 6 . 6/19/2015
With great power comes an even greater responsibility. Amiright?

Oh HELL no. Vlad AND Dark Danny?!
Burke23 chapter 5 . 6/18/2015
Vlad just got owned by Clockwork.

Ghost whip. Indiana Jones eat your heart out.

LOL. Vlad torment.

OoO... WHAT?!
Burke23 chapter 4 . 6/17/2015
Dan you ba*****!

Somewhere out there Emmet Brown's head is exploding.

Sam co