Reviews for Monkey pyjamas
s-damon-s chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
I'm totally in love with this one-shot :D one of my favorite I read about Yuffentines ! (and I read A LOT )

I know that you may not answer, but I wonder if you can let me translate it in French and post it ? Of course, I'll translate the reviews for you if you agree :)

x
Autumn's Fire chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
I found it cute and hightly entertaining! I can relate to the funny part... one time I had friends stay over and were were wearing our most embarrasing PJ's. we were pointing out the ludicrous patterns on each others PJ's and mine happend to be balls and jacks with the games on them. well i was sitting indian style and one of my friends who i have known all my life, points out something i had failed to notice. on the crotch of my PJ pants, was the lone sentence 'wanna play?' Yeah, you can guess the laughter that erupted from that one. Come to think of it, I never could understand why my boyfriend at the time always got this grin when i wore them... anyways! I can relate!
Speedy Speck chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
Haha! That was charming! Great Job! :)
Asterxia Sy chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
Ha ha! That's great! I loved it when Cloud fell on the floor, priceless! Thanks for a great fic! _
ChristalSteele chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
...that was something and quiet funny nice job.
Antgirl89 chapter 1 . 10/17/2007
This was so cute! I can relate with Yuffie a lot, since I have some monkey pijamas as well and my father is always making those kinds of jokes.
Krista chapter 1 . 9/28/2007
OM!OM! i adore this. this kind of stuff happens to me all the time. and i mean ALL THE TIME!

(emphasis on the all and time)

I lvoe it. keep writing!
Haley chapter 1 . 9/11/2007
that was really good i must say. i really hope you continue that...
toriestark chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
that was to funny!

i was laughtig the whole time i wa reading

well i almost died at the end!
Malkavian-Acts chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
aw how cute i luved it
yodel chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
Wow!so cute for Vinnie & Yuffie,great job! _
The Sun Got Stuck chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
CUTE. XD

Awh, Vince is so nice to Yuffie; I smiled a lot when he was buttoning up het monkey jammies.

Also, the image of Cloud falling from the stool had my laughing quite a lot, eep.

Good work! :]