Reviews for Vengeance Of The Gods
anja.quickert.9 chapter 7 . 5/15/2014
:-)
EffervescentNova chapter 7 . 5/14/2014
This story was just getting started when it abrubtly halted. What is the likelihood that it will be continued?
Guest chapter 7 . 5/21/2013
please tell me you have not stop writing this?
keep it up its getting good.
Robo Reader 21 chapter 7 . 7/12/2011
Kind of feel sorry for the Cylons. Wonder how they are reacting to this?

Made me a little sick how Adar and Roslin were.

I seriously doubt Cain will ever locate the Goa'uld. Fact is that their FTL just aren't off to snuff with Hyperdrives.

Update sometime this year man. I really enjoy this story.
Robo Reader 21 chapter 6 . 7/12/2011
I just learned that Cain is almost as arrogant as the Goa'uld. She's just a step away from being them without actually being them. (That and a few trips in the Sarcophagus).

The snakes can add another major advantage over the Colonials now that they have Lee's memories.

Speaking of "memories", in a way Lee kind of admitted that these parasites are the -quote, unquote- "gods" his people worship.

One of the things that threw me of was Athena. How Stargate AU is this? It takes place in season 9 and Athena appears in episode seven of that season very much alive and very much Goa'uld.

Another question. What is a "Razor" to the Colonials?
Robo Reader 21 chapter 5 . 7/12/2011
Helena Cain. I can't figure out if thats good news or bad news for the Solaria and what remains of its crew.

There was one canocal mistake. The Colonials don't call it "radio", they say "wireless".
Robo Reader 21 chapter 4 . 7/12/2011
Oh boy. Lee is a Goa'uld. Can't wait for old man Adama to hear about that. He'd probably wreck that model ship of his beyond repair and break out into tears. His heart is already damaged.

I'm gonna enjoy the conversations between Lee and Helios.

Got to ask. What does "Heshak" and "kel'shak nen dor" mean? Can't find it online.
Robo Reader 21 chapter 3 . 7/12/2011
Maybe Themis overestimated the power of the Battlestars main guns. Oh well.

I saw the Goa'uld are getting a bit more creative since being knocked down from the top dogs in the galaxy by the Tau'ri. But they are still ad arrogant as can be, leaving two ship with the bodies of their warriors AND weapons that the Colonies can study from. No matter the excuse, thats not a smart move.

Got to hand it to the Colonials though, they reacted fast to the sudden apperance of the Ha'tak. I thought there would be a moment, a pause, in shock. Allowing Themis to obliterate the ship.

Pretty good oxymoron how the Colonials hope the Lords of Kobol would be with them when its those exact lords their fighting.
Robo Reader 21 chapter 2 . 7/11/2011
Be careful what you wish for Maverick. Hehehe.

Good chapter. The follow is nice and move at a good pace.

One big error though, at the Solaria where Julian thinks about what pirates are known to do you repeated the same sentence in a row.

The Colonials are in deep do-do. Yes, I just said "do-do".
Robo Reader 21 chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
Well this is new. I've read plenty of SG-1/AU BSG stories but they've always been the same thing, Colonies start war with Earth, though I do like those stories.

This is very new. Not only was it the Goa'uld who were the first to make contact with the Colonies but, going by the name of the snake Themis, it also looks like the gods they worship are reintroucing themselves and boy is it going to shock their belief in the future.
Hat O' Doom chapter 7 . 6/13/2011
Awesome story!
uo-chou chapter 7 . 5/6/2010
A good premise, I hope to read more. Keep up the good work.
locutes chapter 7 . 4/30/2010
great story! Can't wait for an update
skipper 1337 chapter 7 . 11/18/2009
I really hope that you will continue this story one day. It is quite well written, and to break it off at such a point would be a shame. There is also the fact that until neither Tok'ra, Tau'ri or Asgard or even Cylons have made an appearance than in bypassing. Please update soon!
Red Death chapter 7 . 8/3/2009
I *really* hope you take this one up again someday. I haven't read a story this promising in ages.