Reviews for Shell Game
amc chapter 8 . 2/25
So, I'd say - of course Rusty couldn't be dead, you wouldn't do that to us/them/etc.

But, then I realized that you have a history of writing fantastic but seriously tragic stories, and it would be just like you to pretend to write a presumed-dead-person-shows-up-at-the-funeral and instead write a presumed-dead-person-is-actually-dead-this-time fic.

So, I'll just say that the writing was fantastic - as always - and that it was nice to have the lemon-drop sour and candy-floss sweet in the same fic.

Maybe write the sequel?

Best, amc
Peabodythecat chapter 7 . 12/3/2014
Oh this chapter really worked for me. Best part...the hand holding. Oh yeah.
Peabodythecat chapter 1 . 12/3/2014
Thank god I am not reading this when it was brand new. The cliffhanger would have killed me.
majorproblem101 chapter 8 . 10/18/2014
This was among the best if not THE best of all of the Ocean's Eleven fan fictions that I have ever read.
BellaBoo24 chapter 8 . 1/8/2014
ahhh i love love this story so much! DannyandRusty are my fave
ladyowl chapter 8 . 9/23/2013
This is adorable. The only thing is that Rusty is too brilliant to die, so I kept expecting him to come back...
Thanks, LO
Dakka123 chapter 8 . 3/14/2013
Omfg, I was already to prepare for an angry review writing session about you killing or disfiguring Rusty or some shit and holy shit you turned it around and suddenly I can't breath.

illuminazione chapter 8 . 11/1/2011
I loved this! It was so sad and terrible, but I'm really in love with the ending. Your story is amazing.

avidreader564 chapter 3 . 4/2/2011
im still loving this even though the only reason why I'm still reading is that RUSTY CAN'T BE DEAD. for all that is good in the world!

(I love the usage of parentheses in this chapter! really gets the effect across!)
avidreader564 chapter 2 . 4/2/2011
he can't be dead!
WeAreTomorrow chapter 6 . 3/24/2011
"Nah, he'll retire for real now."

That line always stuck with me. I love the way you breath life into Rusty through the stories they tell.

God, you make this life so real.

I just want to step a little closer and touch it. Fourth wall? What fourth wall? The story swallowed the rule book. Somewhere, outside my door RustyandDanny are drinking coffee, and laughing with their eyes.
WeAreTomorrow chapter 3 . 3/24/2011
I'm not sure how many times I've read this now. More then I fingers and toes, at any rate.

I still cry ever time. Even though I know that it's going to turn out okay. I didn't the first time, you know. I thought he was dead and that last line- *and the world ended* -it hurt so bad to read that.

Because they belong together, you know? It's like grass and green. If you take the green away, there's nothing left. It's dead, brown and dried-up.

It just hurts to look at.

I guess I've always been a spring person for a reason. Watching the grass turn green again, come back to life, it makes me feel like there's hope for us.

That's what you did here, in this story.

You turned the grass green.
Robin Hoodie chapter 8 . 10/21/2010
"Basher said you were flirting with me during the Benedict job!"
Ah Linus XD Luv that -freakin-tastic story!Lol totally kno how it feels 2 come in at the worst part of a conversation XD Think ill go get at least 2 hours of sleep b4 skool job :-D
Robin Hoodie chapter 6 . 10/21/2010
Just thought Id review now,cuz I really like this work as always!Nd I am proud 2 say I understood the "heterosexual" line,big Kevin Smith fan XD Now I shall continue!
227h chapter 8 . 9/25/2010
You know...I was sure Rusty wasn't dead because of the title of the fic (but don't actually ask me why), even if I had a little surge of doubt when he din't appear at his burial ceremony(stereotypes will be my death). The fact that you didn't describe Danny considering suicide also played a part, I guess, but only because I read your OTHER fic where Rusty "actually" dies in prison, and Danny disappear and "no one saw him ever again". Yeah...

So...I loved this.