Reviews for The Coven
reader45 chapter 6 . 9/15/2012
i love this story i think is well written and i would love to read what happens next... how it develops between willow and tara and everything else that is going on... great story
heather chapter 6 . 7/18/2012
i really like the story and want to know how it will developed the relationship with willow and tara...so i hope you can write more of it

great story so far...
Nezahual86 chapter 6 . 5/21/2012
I know how to read, but not how to write good, horrible ortografy, Rauko send to me the link, i love this story, want more too, pliz, pliz, you are great writing, were are your other fics?, i mean, those you said in your profile, think Rauko want to see them too, you are awesome, tu segundo fan mexicano. ;)
RaukoLDM chapter 6 . 1/13/2012
Godess i love your fic, its a little hard to read for me cause i am mexican, i speak and write on english enough to get almost everything, but you write in a sophisticate way (that in fact i really love and was what hook me). I had already supossed you wont finish this story because the lastest dates of your updatings (also hoped to be really really wrong about) but if you ever check this, i want to tell you that if u had finished the story there are people, not just me, whom wish to read the rest of this marvellous tale, is a really good story with substancial roots, credible and complex characters, and a really original and interesting perspective between willow and tara relationship, (even afther reading all your semi-cannon fics:you really capture the essense of both characters there). In short words im your fan, and not the only one,Hoping you decide to give us the rest of this wonderful fic i wish you good luck, buena vibra and the best venture. \m/-_-\m/.
bufflover101 chapter 6 . 7/12/2011
i really love this story but i get the feeling that you probably didn't get enough feedback so you probably stoped writting this one but i hope you can finish it because this is a great story plus is very unique because there aren't other stories where willow and tara are young where their love grow as they grow ( i am guessing is what is going to happen) ANYWAY there are many out there that read fanfiction and never give feedback i am one those people and just because you did not get feedback doesn't mean it wasn't read so PLEASE CAN YOU UPLOAD NEW MATERIAL
vampire502b chapter 6 . 7/9/2011
i stumble into this fanfiction two days ago and i really love it... and i am dying to find out what happens next so i hope you can update soon anyway staking willow is really funny ( you know cause they are still kids)

P.S the story is awsome i never read or look forward to reading and to make me want to read that has to make you a pretty awsome writer...thanks
rusell64 chapter 6 . 7/5/2011
i really enjoy your story and its well detail and i hope you can continue to write it. Thanks
gamingbookworm chapter 6 . 6/14/2011
Interesting. I'm very very curious to see what Willow's Talent is.
Yeah-sama chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
Helloo? is there any chance for me... to get a new chap? Pleaseee, i'd even get down on my knees for you! :D

Disculpa mi pobre uso del inglés, pero te aseguro que soy sincera en mi súplica por que termines tu historia. Gracias por tu atención.
Kiwi-and-Strawberries chapter 6 . 3/12/2011
update soon. it had hust gotten to the best part
neveraworsename chapter 6 . 6/12/2010
I read this on the kittenboard and I was totally excited to see it here. I have a vague hope that you continue, either there, here, or both. It's one of the greatest story-lines I've ever come across and it makes me proud to be a W/T shipper.
Nue chapter 6 . 11/11/2008
GREAT STORY!

Dear Goddess, I MUST read more of this! Im a big fan of AUs and this story is one of the best that I ever ready about my favorite couple from 'Buffy'

Really nice, I cried my eyes out when Kera died T_T... please, dont leave us orphans!
writerwanabe chapter 6 . 7/17/2008
awsome as i would have imagined.

Poor Tara being stalked by someone she, im betting she hates. I mean who whouldnt have a strong dislike for the person their mother gave their life for.

Im eager to see when Tara figures out that Willow is just fulfulling her mothers wishes.

Poor willow too though.

Keep up the awsome work.
writerwanabe chapter 5 . 7/17/2008
oh

*wipes away a tear*

poor willow, poor tara-in-waiting

so far im loving your story

only to the end of the prologue so far

hope you keep up the good work
Raineel chapter 7 . 5/16/2008
uhmm i dont think i have reviewed this fic? Hmm wonders wonders...oh well. I can say i hope you dont take too long? It is really good and just wondering the vampire willow think will happen right? Because if it does it will just damn too cool too.

P.S. I love stalking willow!